700PP Racing Car Super Lap - Autodromo Nazionale Monza

• Thread starter et_
  • 212 comments

et_

(Banned)
Sweden
erazer13
elias_johansson
*Image coming soon, thanks to GRANKUSTOM for helping me with the picures.:)

Rankings Registration: 25/09/2014 – 09/10/2014, 3:00 GMT/UTC
Period of Availability: 25/09/2014 – 23/10/2014, 3:00 GMT/UTC

Eligible Cars:
Categories: Racing Car

Entry Requirements:
PP: 700 or less
Tyres: Racing Hard or less
Nitrous: Cannot be Fitted

Prizes:
Gold: Cr. 160,000
Silver: Cr. 700,000
Bronze: Cr. 35,000

Gift(s):
Gold: Matte White paint chip

Target Time:
Gold: 1:35.000
Silver: 1:38.000
Bronze: 1:45.000

SRF is forced OFF (grayed out) in Driving Options menu.

Course Conditions:
Track: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Track Length: 5,793 m
Time of day: 12:30
Precipitation: 0%

Tunes:

Please post links for applicable tunes so I can update OP.

Important Note:
As I have stated here I will no longer set up the OP for these events. This is the last batch of TT/DT I do, so in 2 weeks time, someone else will have to do it.

Last edited:
Woah!!! its the same here. too bad I've already got 50 mil and cant get more credits...

Those that want credits, be quick!

Wow, it took me two laps to earn 1,790,000 credits with a 1:33.513.

I suspected it was a typo so I stopped everything to take advantage. I had to buy some cars first to make room in my bank account. Now I'm back up to 49,833,350.

I'll need to buy more cars before I attempt the other three events. Probably this weekend since I'm leaving town tomorrow.

Who says credits are hard to come by?

Edit: I used Praiano's tune for the Audi R8 Race Car. I only ran two laps, so I'm not sure what the best car and tune are.

Last edited:
Wow. That has got to be the easiest 1,5 million I've earned in this game. Just logged on to get the silverprize before PD changes it. Now off to work :yuck:

I also used the Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Gold Medal, but I have lots of room to improve -- I was all over the place. $1.7M credits - not bad when a PD mistake works in our favor for once! :D

1:28.8xx @ #10 for now, and a nice brucey bonus for bank balance. Of course it is a typo, I'm pretty sure it should only have been 70k for silver. Everyone loves an extra zero coming their way so Thanks PD. 👍

Completed the Race Car Super Lap with Gold and received $1,790,000 credits. Did the LFA superlap and saw PD had listed me not finishing the Race Car Super Lap. They fixed it, still got the credits and the color though.

Completed the Race Car Super Lap with Gold and received $1,790,000 credits. Did the LFA superlap and saw PD had listed me not finishing the Race Car Super Lap. They fixed it, still got the credits and the color though.
???

Your time is gone???

I'm glad I only did two laps, so it's not like I'll lose a hard-earned time. But wait--do you get to re-earn what they intended to pay?

et_
*Image coming soon, thanks to GRANKUSTOM for helping me with the picures.:)

Rankings Registration: 25/09/2014 – 09/10/2014, 3:00 GMT/UTC
Period of Availability: 25/09/2014 – 23/10/2014, 3:00 GMT/UTC

Eligible Cars:
Categories: Racing Car

Entry Requirements:
PP: 700 or less
Tyres: Racing Hard or less
Nitrous: Cannot be Fitted

Prizes:
Gold: Cr. 160,000
Silver: Cr. 700,000
Bronze: Cr. 35,000

Gift(s):
Gold: Matte White paint chip

Target Time:
Gold: 1:35.000
Silver: 1:38.000
Bronze: 1:45.000

SRF is forced OFF (grayed out) in Driving Options menu.

Course Conditions:
Track: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Track Length: 5,793 m
Time of day: 12:30
Precipitation: 0%

Tunes:

Please post links for applicable tunes so I can update OP.

Important Note:
As I have stated here I will no longer set up the OP for these events. This is the last batch of TT/DT I do, so in 2 weeks time, someone else will have to do it.
Come back, JA!

1:33.421 in the pescarolo c60 hybride. This is the only car I try that gave me gold. I tried the mclaren f1 gtr base model and the ft1 vision and I could only do 1:40. Maybe the only way to get gold on this one is you need a car that got loads of acceleration in a straight line and good control when you going around a corner at a certain speed. Tuning would help you too.

Sweet. They made me re-run the event. I did two more laps, actually bettered my first time by 1s and now I've made $2.2M from this event! :D

Sweet. They made me re-run the event. I did two more laps, actually bettered my first time by 1s and now I've made $2.2M from this event! :D

Same here.

I saw the $700k payout for silver, I knew it was a typo and I had to do a quick run before PDI fixed it. :lol:

For those who set a time with the 1.7 million payout.
Your time is now erased, but...

You can drive again to claim more than 500.000. 👍

For those who missed the 700.00 for silver, sorry it looks as if it is gone.
Yep, I still have the credits and paint chip, but no gold trophy or lap time.

Yeah, I've been thinking, what if they rewardet us with gold time credits everytime we improve our time to the next second or tenth or something. There would be a lot more "casual" players grinding TT's and eventually gettin faster and faster doing hot laps.

Barely got gold the first time around with an SX4 Base Model. Now they erase my time because they screwed up? I sold the SX4 thinking it was done with it, but I guess not. Not doing this one again.

Can we use nitro in this event because it is not listed in the Entry Requirements ?

Yes.

Race cars (and cars classified as race cars) that get Nitros:

New Beetle Cup Car '00
Lupo GTI Cup Car (J) '03
Lupo Cup Car '00
Golf IV GTI Touring Car '01
FIT Race Car '03
GT-R CONCEPT LM Race Car - 680pp/1031bhp/1100kg , N2O 50%
mm-R Cup Car '01
Click Type-R '04
CIVIC TYPE R (EK) Touring Car '97
Diablo GT2 '98
Motor Sport Elise '99
Corvette StingRay Racer Concept '59
Opera Performance S2000 '04
86 "Racing" '13

This is not a complete list , just the cars I can remember off top of my head & what I have in garage.

KERS of the Toyota FT-1 VGT (645PP/643bhp/1000kg) also works.

I achieved an easy gold in the Audi R10 TDI Stealth Model. Very grippy car. Another car which has achieved gold from my garage was the Mazda 787B Stealth Model. Both are extremely fast and planted.

Ran a 1:27.663 lap to reach 32nd place on the early Leaderboard:)

I should be able to find another half second or so once I put in my usual 200 miles.:P:D

See you at Monza!
GTsail

Back