700PP Racing Car Super Lap - Autodromo Nazionale Monza

• Thread starter et_
  • 212 comments
I just logged in real quick to watch @jontikis replay and I get the following message: "This feature is not available in this version." Any one else get this message? :confused: Never seen this before. :odd: I am able to save and watch replays in the other TT event, but not this one. :odd:

EDIT: Strange, it will let me watch the replay without signing up for the event, but once I sign up and enter, that's when I get that message.

Last edited:
I just logged in real quick to watch @jontikis replay and I get the following message: "This feature is not available in this version." Any one else get this message? :confused: Never seen this before. :odd: I am able to save and watch replays in the other TT event, but not this one. :odd:

EDIT: Strange, it will let me watch the replay without signing up for the event, but once I sign up and enter, that's when I get that message.

Yep, got that message yesterday trying to watch a replay.

^^ immense time!!!

1:28.3 for me with the peugeot, but I can't tune to save my life!! :lol:

Anyone know if there are any good tunes for the pug? @praiano63 ?
yeah,just use the praiano tune except the extension(3/3)and the gear box stock@390km/h,i did 1:26.163 i'm in top 20 for the moment...sorry,i did it with Chaparral '70

and yes,no replay :banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the R10 Stealth out for this one - bronze first lap - redded second - third lap .006s from Silver time. Need to twe
eak Aero/Diff/Suspension and Gears to get more grip with TCS off - this torquey badboy will wheelspin all the way up to 4th gear :bowdown:

Got the R10 Stealth out for this one - bronze first lap - redded second - third lap .006s from Silver time. Need to twe
eak Aero/Diff/Suspension and Gears to get more grip with TCS off - this torquey badboy will wheelspin all the way up to 4th gear :bowdown:
Toyota Hybrid TS030 very much the same, tried the Bentley Speed 8 and did silver, currently 15,134th.
Was 14,9xxth 20mins ago! Better decide what new chariot I'm gonna treat meself to for a serious attempt at entering the top 10k club :D

What you need is a 2J. :cool:

Even though I get better times with the 2J, I still think I'm much better at driving LMPs.
:( And I shall have one if I can ever get that many credits without blowing them on the next piece of 4-wheeled eye candy.....:banghead:

Tried my second attempt at this time trial and I was about to set a 1:31 but it was a red lap. The pescarolo handling so far is smooth but I need to get use to the brakes because at Monza, I have to brake early at every corner. .

^^^ wellcome to the new fake-age...:(
drove two hours for place 101 and then that fu... redbull

People like that really make me pissed off, real players try their hardest just to be top 500 or so and people like that just steal the top.

People like that really make me pissed off, real players try their hardest just to be top 500 or so and people like that just steal the top.

And what really ticks me off i only do an oil change on my cars.

Last edited by a moderator:
At last the future is here! I shall no longer bother to drive the seasonal challenges. I will simply hack the leaderboard and type in my winning time. Probably 2.578 sec. And I will win every event in my 58' 2CV... or, NO wait! Since I always have longed for Saab's in GT, I will definately win in the two engined 59' Saab Monster. What fun! :crazy:

...or not. :lol:

Nailed this in a 787b with a high end turbo. (Using DS3). Took a bit of gentle coersing through the corners. Earning my self a 1:33.5XX in two laps. Can definately go lower with this. Love the track and love using LM cars!

Unlike that poxy LFA @ Brands Hatch...................GRRRRR!!!!!!

At last the future is here! I shall no longer bother to drive the seasonal challenges. I will simply hack the leaderboard and type in my winning time. Probably 2.578 sec. And I will win every event in my 58' 2CV... or, NO wait! Since I always have longed for Saab's in GT, I will definately win in the two engined 59' Saab Monster. What fun! :crazy:

...or not. :lol:
I Agree. Why bother with this b.s.....

Hello my dear fellow member. You could have known.
The little update after the 1.12 stated that all replays online are disabled untill PD has fixed the issue.;)

There is a Red Bull x2011 Prototype in first place on the world leaderboard.
Aaah, i'm not the only one who noticed.I almost wanted to buy a redbull and reduce power, but that car reaches more then 700kmh, no no, not doing that.

If anyone wants a monumental view in their rear view when they're in front of their ghost, the Sauber Mercedes was good for 1:28's with zeroed geometry, transmition flip and max downforce.

It would go a lot faster with a decent tune I'm sure.

I just can't get enough of looking at that thing!!

Hello my dear fellow member. You could have known.
The little update after the 1.12 stated that all replays online are disabled untill PD has fixed the issue.;)

Aaah, i'm not the only one who noticed.I almost wanted to buy a redbull and reduce power, but that car reaches more then 700kmh, no no, not doing that.
It would be nice if we could use the red bull, because I love this track.

^^ immense time!!!

1:28.3 for me with the peugeot, but I can't tune to save my life!! :lol:

Anyone know if there are any good tunes for the pug? @praiano63 ?
yeah,just use the praiano tune except the extension(3/3)and the gear box stock@390km/h,i did 1:26.163 i'm in top 20 for the moment...sorry,i did it with Chaparral '70

and yes,no replay :banghead:
Personally i prefer to use my PESCAROLO C60 HYBRID JUDD '05 . The only changes i´ve made are LSD 7/5/15 , final gear to 3.100 and brake balance 6/4. I´m not a big fan of monza but like this i´m 1:27.7xx in a few runs, with room for less 0.500 for me i think.
Just need to brake at the right time for the chicane (no late braking), cut them at the limit and having the car erly inline to accel out the chicanes....
Good luck.

very compliment, that tuning do you use for 2j with ds3?
Actually, I kept the stock spring rate and made some little changes for the rest:

Suspension
Ride height: 65/65
Spring rate: STOCK
Dampers (Comp): 6/8
Dampers (Ext): 8/7
Anti-roll bars: 3/4
Camber: 0,0/0,0
Toe: -0,15/0,15
Brakes: 6/7

LSD
Initial torque: 11
Accelerartion sensitivity: 14
Brake sensitivity: 6

Power
Buy the High RPM Turbo and use the power limiter to 88,9% (with changed oil)

Transmission
Just put the top speed to 390 km/h (400 km/h if you believe it's reaching the "red' RPMs too early)

I didn't put ballast on the car. Your 2J must be 821 kg when you buy it.

Notes/Tips: The car is a little unstable when you exit the corners. Try to avoid understeer at the Lesmos and Ascari chicane by changing from 1st to 2nd gear quickly. To get a good entry at the Parabolica use handbraking before turning (don't overdo it!), keep a middle line and change to 2nd gear at 170-180 km/h.
There you go! Good luck ;)👍 :gtpflag:

Last edited:
Personally i prefer to use my PESCAROLO C60 HYBRID JUDD '05 . The only changes i´ve made are LSD 7/5/15 , final gear to 3.100 and brake balance 6/4. I´m not a big fan of monza but like this i´m 1:27.7xx in a few runs, with room for less 0.500 for me i think.
Just need to brake at the right time for the chicane (no late braking), cut them at the limit and having the car erly inline to accel out the chicanes....
Good luck.
I just did a 1:29.541 using your tune after 2 laps, but having a bit of a problem going in them chicanes. Many Thanks for a great tune.

Edit: Did a 1:29.3xx using a 2J.

Last edited:
Oh so that's why I lost my trophy, I knew something was fishy when I got 1.5million credits. Not that I'm complaining it almost paid for the Peugeot 905 I bought to use

Back