82nd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 14/15 June 2014.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,367 comments
  • 178,570 views
Missed the crash, but red flag for practice.
 
That was more than massive. They can't even touch the car because of hybrid power...
 
My twitter feed just blew up, what happened? sounds very serious :scared:
 
No footage just an Audi that looked like it had been in a plane crash.

No news of how Loic is yet.
 
Car is absolutely destroyed D: Not a great way to start the weeks running off...
 
Massive accident and the Audi has a lot of damage. Probably done for the day.
 
The cars must have a button on the outside of them to kill all electrical power I'm guessing the same as F1.
 
Or the week...
 
Found a picture.

Bp26jAlCcAANcyB.jpg


Nasty. Do hope he is ok because the car is in bits :(.

Apparently he was airbourne backwards into the barrier.
 
That car is destroyed hope Luic is allright and will have to be a complete rebuild on a new tub
 
Loics helmet exposed. I'm scared :scared: :(
 
His helmet isn't exposed as the whole cockpit is intact.
 
Damn this looks really bad.

I do hope he hasn't suffered any serious injuries.

Whatever happens, Audi have a big job to get that car ready for qualifying.
 
Phew if case, John Dagys of sportscar365 on twitter said that you see..

Edit been changed since
 
So from what I've heard across Twitter, the car was airbourne and was backwards into the fencing.
 
Found a picture.

Bp26jAlCcAANcyB.jpg


Nasty. Do hope he is ok because the car is in bits :(.

Apparently he was airbourne backwards into the barrier.

That's not a car anymore, my gosh that looks horrid.
 
The front of the car was okay. That's the drivers survival cell area.
 
Getting worried that the car has been recovered but still no news on Loic
 
#PrayforLoicDuval
 
Complete loss of drive on the ZEOD
 
I just tuned in to the session, dear god I hop Loic is ok after that :/
 
Back