82nd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 14/15 June 2014.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,367 comments
  • 178,575 views
Holdenhsvgtsr - Sick photos!!!! Keep them coming and many thanks for sharing.
 
I remember the Corvette C6R in the 2012 6 Hrs of São Paulo sounding awesome but the C7R beats that sound. :drool: Can't wait to see them at November. :D

@Holdenhsvgtsr I'm really jealous of you man. Really jealous.

I'm just sad for Fernando Rees and the whole #99 team... Rees is a really awesome guy, it's just bad that he can't race at Le Mans...
 
For those who are not at the race and are interested, I have a public lobby open for those of you who want to turn a few hot laps in your favorite Le Mans cars in GT6 on this day before the race. I'll try to have it open for as long as possible, but I may have to do some practice for a league race later on today

1472-6118-3701-4256-3349
 
Yes 8:45 cet eurosport international...directly followed by the lemans legends!!!:cheers:👍
If only we in the States ccould see this, because they have Ye Olde Group C Prototypes racing. Yes, they are #legend. ;) And some of the cars entered are from the old IMSA Camel GT series.
 
Thanks guys seen Rees but he was busy with David richards.

Couple of other vids



Walked what I could of the track too

58095C75-B07A-4954-A9BB-8F5BAAE37641_zpsmdr24vpu.jpg


In the main square just now
3B73CDC9-4AE1-4BE0-AE01-A12C3080BC45_zpsntfs399f.jpg
 
If only we in the States ccould see this, because they have Ye Olde Group C Prototypes racing. Yes, they are #legend. ;) And some of the cars entered are from the old IMSA Camel GT series.

I am sure there are live feeds where you can watch it!



Spy.
 
Rees has recently done a follow up of his racing carrer on Instagram. One picture for each year of his racing carrer. If you guys have interested I would go and take a look. I like when drivers have that kind of interaction with the fans. In the photo he said he wouldn't be racing at Le Mans because of the damage sustained to the car, he answered almost everyone who sent him a message (if not everyone, can't say for sure. I got answered too. :D)

Anyway, moving on. I hope I'm not the only one cheering for Porsche to win this year Le Mans. It would be cool to see their return to the Prototypes series being crowned with a overall win at the 24Hrs.
 
FYI, DailyMotion is replaying last year's 24 Hours of Le Mans right now and they're into the 15th hour of the race at this point. This'll probably be your last chance to watch last years race in full or as much as you can of it. ;)
http://www.24h-lemans.com/live/en/
 
Anyway, moving on. I hope I'm not the only one cheering for Porsche to win this year Le Mans. It would be cool to see their return to the Prototypes series being crowned with a overall win at the 24Hrs.
I think that would be cool too. :D

Toyota winning Le Mans: That would be nice. :)

Audi(with their pre-Le Mans form) or Rebellion Racing winning the race: That would be a SHOCK!!! :crazy:

They sound earth shattering, gives you chills hearing them in person. There will be 24hr live feed from the cockpit cam on foxsports.com


No need to go to the dragstrip so see, hear and feel some ground-pounders in action! :D
 
They sound earth shattering, gives you chills hearing them in person. There will be 24hr live feed from the cockpit cam on foxsports.com


The astons run at 11, the corvettes 15! Insane loud compared to the ferraris
 
Saw a video of the Nissan ZEOD RC and it sounds incredible. Kinda reminds me of the GT3 GT-Rs and the Super GT GT-Rs from 2008.


Edit: Just found this:

 
Last edited:
Nothing exciting he threw beads at me and they hit me in the face.

1862909F-FB31-4285-A395-EAF59261AAB1_zpsgemirvbe.jpg


Can't wait for the race to start now

@hsv got some free rebellion merch too ;)
 
Last edited:
Woooaahh, get a coffee...I should have explicitly agreed with you, but I was agreeing anyway! You've been on forums too long.... you think everyone disagrees...and you did put the driver safety first in your response :)

But everyone is out to get everyone...:crazy:
 
James Calado is staying in hospital having suffered a brain hemorrage. He posted it on twitter.
 
Not sure if you guys are aware but the #1 Audi had another incident today.
 
Back