82nd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 14/15 June 2014.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,367 comments
  • 178,575 views
Not sure if you guys are aware but the #1 Audi had another incident today.
Yesterday? When he spun and bumped the wall then gimped back towards the pits when the P2 car swerved to avoid and crashed?
 
Yesterday? When he spun and bumped the wall then gimped back towards the pits when the P2 car swerved to avoid and crashed?
Er that might be it. I haven't been keeping track of the schedule, I just saw a post on facebook saying it was today. Didn't bother to check the time stamp of the post.
 
Er that might be it. I haven't been keeping track of the schedule, I just saw a post on facebook saying it was today. Didn't bother to check the time stamp of the post.
Ya. Not really going Audi's way so far. That was the 1.5 car after the first one flipped and slammed into the barrier breaking into pixie dust.
 
Today
14228989320_fc12332653_z.jpg

14415565815_ae50d99f70_z.jpg

14412246051_3bac3e470c_z.jpg

14229015540_3be9a68554_z.jpg

14412248071_4baf673f7f_z.jpg

14229153167_0e6b6082e8_z.jpg

14412277881_f58c7cf3a2_z.jpg

14415606225_622d5046ec_z.jpg

14392465596_87cc41f103_z.jpg

14228957358_ddce7e3d52_z.jpg

14435754333_fa768e3463_z.jpg

14435732813_bc6e46d4fa_z.jpg

14435746843_4d5412b18c_z.jpg



14228944128_c654fe9869_z.jpg


@LMSCorvetteGT2

also got this
14412218451_6ee53ebb79_z.jpg


signing out see everyone tomorrow
14414290072_4943cfc467_z.jpg


more here again

https://www.flickr.com/photos/42427406@N05/sets/72157645149577154/

Also had a Danish guy come up and ask about my jacket when I told him I designed it myself he took his hat off bowed his head and said thank you for remembering him talking about Allan.

Was very humbling.
 
Last edited:
Hi guys, if any of you are interested, I'll be posting hourly updates through my Facebook page, linked below in my signature.

It'd be cool if some of you could check it out. 👍

I reckon that this race will go down to the wire, and I'm not entirely sure it will be free of controversy.
 
Nice pics Holden. Is that Corvette Racing photo a Tshirt? Pretty badass.
 
Yeah the corvettes and the astons sound pure filth had to buy it for the noise they make alone.
Haha awesome, I'll have to find one to buy that's sick. Thanks for sharing you take some amazing shots, keep them coming. 👍
 
Went shopping for couch potato goodies today and will print my spotter guides in a sec, can't wait to share this years 24 Hours of Le Mans with you guys!
 
I just realized this will be the first Le Mans in the FOX Sports 1/2 era. I'm very sure I won't be catching all of the action with great interest as I have during the Speedvision/Speed Channel days, but I certainly will try to enjoy this year's race and catch as much as I can.

Good luck to all teams and drivers in this year's race. Be safe, drive hard, and put on a great show.
 
Got mine set to 7:50 AM, just ten minutes before the race starts.

Also, Go Toyota.
 
On way to the track just now, about 70km north east and it's cloudy and pretty cold! Time to get some sleep because I'm done in already.
 
Forecast calls for a brief shower Saturday
 
Changed my Profile pic to something more race-appropriate:sly:
Go G-Drive! :gtpflag:
 
Warm up coverage on the dedicated Eurosport player has started.
 
Group C's in a minute :D

Also, come on Toyota!
 
#31 Merc has cooked itself.
 
I'll be rooting for Audi as it looks to be a tough race for them as well as the No.20 Porsche because of Mark Webber and Brendon Hartley :p. Also in GT I want Corvette to come up top.

Does anyone know if ten.com is live streaming this like they did last year?
 
Does anyone know at what time the Ferrari press conference is and if you can follow it live?
 
There is no press conference. The organisers have said that they have no knowledge of any conferences being scheduled.

Oh ok, thought I heard the Dutch Eurosport commentator mention something about a Ferrari press conference this afternoon.
 
The Group C cars made me all warm and fuzzy on the inside... dat sound.
 
Back