90s FIA GT/Le Mans Season 4 cancelledFinished 

• Thread starter trustjab
  • 326 comments
Looking at the replay, you were damn quick on hard tires in the Vette. If you match that with the NSX you should be just fine.

Im thinking of adding the soft tire option to gt1 class. Anyone in gt1- chime in your thoughts please.

Was everyone else on the mediums then? Because I forgot to check before the race who was on what. NM, I'm happy you let me back into my NSX-R anyway.

I wondered why the Supra was 1 sec off my PB from testing and trickier to drive in Sundays race. I went to check the oil and saw, despite only covering 450miles, the body rigidity needed restoring.

I now know this is well reported in the forums but still a surprise with even more of an affect than you'd think.

Just a heads up to you all!!

Was everyone else on the mediums then? Because I forgot to check before the race who was on what. NM, I'm happy you let me back into my NSX-R anyway.
Flyinhawaiian was on hards, I think perdy was as well. I think your best was 1:57.0xx and hawaiian was 1:56.8xx. Pretty close. The guys on mediums all did 1:55.6xx as their best. Mitch had a 1:55.615 as fastest lap, mythic had 1:55.616 as his best and TNR FILO did a 1:55.62x. Everyone was within .011 iirc.

Things are going reasonably well in the NSX now. At first, I thought to myself 'why have I changed back, it's still awful' lol, but I seem to be getting the hang of it again which is kl.
If anybody opens up a practice lobby, please post the room number and I'll join. 👍

What times are good for mediums around Spa in GTS?

@aboe I think 2:13's was my time set in testing on hard tires. Iirc, that was after a pit stop. So 2:11 or lower should be about right.

Sundays race postponed for Superbowl guys...

Monday's race will go ahead if there are enough people who actually show up. Seth was a little pissed about that.

Last edited:
Oh btw guys, I don't think I'm going to be able to make the Spa race this coming weekend as I have a one-off GT Endurance race on the Sunday at 9pm that I've been looking forward to.

Sorry, but I'll be back for the race at Brands, and hopefully get back on track with something approaching a title challenge after a stuttering start so far :)

See you soon and good luck for this evening's race :cheers:

Room is now open...

Rd.1 Silverstone 38 laps-

silverstone-bg-300x187.png

MONDAY ROOM NUMBER-

1472-6118-4259-7713-8200

Last edited:
Watched the race from seth's pov, really good. He took the maggots beckets complex a little fast one lap, lost the lead there. Looking forward to Spa on sunday. I will post results later.

Hey, guys.
I'm sorry to inform you all, I have to pull out. My new job is taking up almost all of my time, plus there are some new unexpected private issues, so it's a no go for me. I'm very sorry, hope to see you online soon. :)

I wasn't able to be active this past week because I have been painfully sick. That all changes with this next round however, for which i will be attending, likely.

Hey, guys.
I'm sorry to inform you all, I have to pull out. My new job is taking up almost all of my time, plus there are some new unexpected private issues, so it's a no go for me. I'm very sorry, hope to see you online soon. :)
Sorry to hear that fran. Also hope you feel better, freak. @Fran1001 if you can still do points and ballast tables please tell me. If not I will have to find someone else.

sorry for my absence, my internet line under the road snapped and was out for over a week. They would need to tear up the road in front of my house to fix it. So instead for now they have installed a temporary line. The great thing is, the line is much better and i may be able to make it through the whole race with no Disconnection, as that has been a problem before.

Hi bros... Just wanted to make sure you know that it's unlikely I'll be at tonight's race due to a clash with a one-off endurance event at Bathurst this evening. I've spoken with Seth about it and we agreed I'll come to Monday's races instead of Sunday's from now on.
See you tomorrow 👍

Room open now! Please join us.

Good race guys. I forgot to buy race softs so my pace dropped to the 2:10's-2:13's on second set of mediums.

Last edited:
Whats with the Japanese flag in the end race results? Is that what they throw up there for the guys who leave in the middle of a race?

What does attendance look like on Mondays? I may be able to race tonight if you guys need an extra driver.

Last edited:
Whats with the Japanese flag in the end race results? Is that what they throw up there for the guys who leave in the middle of a race?

What does attendance look like on Mondays? I may be able to race tonight if you guys need an extra driver.
Yes, youre right. Its just there showing someone did not finish the race. Room for tonight is going to be open in one hour. There were 10 who showed up last monday. Maybe tonight will better that?

Latest Posts

Back