a Day in the Life of John (episode 8)

  • Thread starter Thread starter sn00pie
  • 24 comments
  • 1,173 views

sn00pie

AAAH DON'T PANIC!!!
Staff Emeritus
Messages
12,825
aditloj89bi.jpg


Previous episodes!
 
:lol:
 
:lol: Gee, I'm like the 6th person in a row to use that smiley.
 
:lol: 9...
 
:indiff: Hah. Broke your run.

And this isn't one of the better ones.
 
skip0110
:indiff: Hah. Broke your run.

And this isn't one of the better ones.

Agreed !....
 
I'm sorry but the saturation of speech was too much for me. :confused:

I have to give this, two thumbs down. 👎👎
 
Hah, I like the kite.
 
I love this one.
 
Zrow
Hah, I like the kite.

I agree, my favorite character from the series so far! 👍
 
The kite is not a character.

Unlike cloit:

7.jpg


(Who is a character.)
 
So, if the creator of the comics has been stabbed in the head with a broad-sword, does that mean this is the last in the series?... :nervous:
 
LOL hehe :lol: :lol:
Randy
 
Funny, but not as good as the last one.

I don't think you guys understand the humour behind the old ones.
 
These are so stupid.
 
:lol:

The best you've done yet, Chris. Very Salad Fingers.
*McLaren*
I don't think you guys understand the humour behind the old ones.
Oh, I do alright!

Actually, I don't think you understand the humour behind the latest few. Especially the car one (wait, was that posted here, too, Chris, or just at Giles'?).
Omnis
These are so stupid.
You are so out of the loop.
 
The expression on Chris' face cracks me the hell up. 👍
 
Back