a gallery into an empty space [Ducati 999R 3.12.07]

and now the update 👍

honda cb400ss rm at suzuka full:

i was surprised by the little bike. stabable, yet quick handling and showed a honest 132mph despite only having 32hp. the engine lacks power, but, it has a very smooth powerband and seemingly torquey engine. a real riders bike 👍

please leave any thoughts, comments, and cristisms

:)

the riding gear im not sure where i got, but, you can ask in the riding gear thread in the main TT forum.

pd classic
kun****ani gpr gloves V black
rs taichi armer protection mesh jacket silver
kun****ani straight leather paints black
kun****ani gore-tex short shoes III black

thats my road gear :)

bah! red clock of death! i just lost my 1.58 laptime at gvs :(

[edit - haha ... great censoring :P fwiw, ive a lot more pix i could post, but, lack of comments isnt motivating. not to meantion that the textures will need a lot of work on a few of them :( ]

kaede - i was going uphill when the that happened. the front just went vertical as soon as i laned O_o and the 41 is for when haga on a r7 nearly won the wsb title.

Vonie - thanks 👍 ive some cbr600rr rm pictures at laguna to post which i hope are just as unqiue/interesting :)

mprata - thanks :)

and a pic to justify this reply ;)

best photoshoot mode spit this little gem out. at first i didnt like it because the blurriness, but, when you consider its a crash pic i think it adds to it 👍

[empty space]
thanks 👍 did you notice how clean the tach/dash came in pic 7? :D

yeah, i saw that.:D theres once i had this idea of getting a pic of the tach needle over the redline with one of those redline oil poster in the background. and i never do it cos i feel its too hard.

Vonie - thanks 👍 :D

kaede - if youre good enough at cleaning up the image, it shouldnt be too hard ;)

for my next trick, when i won my black cbr600rr both the cbr i just won and the ai on the r6 crash at the same time :P

Latest Posts

Back