a gallery into an empty space [Ducati 999R 3.12.07]

[empty space]
i think everyone should take a closer look at the 8th pic though :P

Let me guess... is the front of the yoshi 8hr cropped? If that's so, the knee in both 5 & 6 are also cropped. I like the 3rd one btw.

yeah, the game stole my front wheel to give the gsxr-rm a fighting chance. the two you meantion is my lil 5'4 dani cliping through the tank.

Man! You have an amazing gallery here! There is an impressive collection of bikes and angles throughout! You have so many bikes here, it would be impossible for me to pic a favorite, its safe to say thought, that I like your style a lot. 👍 Great stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

thanks guys 👍 i think ill try to have part 4 of the 8Hour bikes done sometime this ... least, try to ... ysp & presto v r1 rm at midfield since i cant do a "quick race" at el captin like i was planning on :(

That last shot is amazing, well, all of them are, the 8th pic is cool, has a chrome feel to it and i like the fact you can see the reflection in the visor, great update 👍

Nice work on all your pics, empty space. I particularly like your Ducati vs Suzuki superbike pics and some of the rider close ups, nice realism. Read my signature for what I think about your choice of bike number though...

thanks guys 👍

NTN - its just a random number ive been using tbh. i was using #41 on the r1 rm for a while now it has #1. ive been using either #26 for dani pedrosas number or #74 since it was katos number.

Sideways_Skinny
nothin wrong with that number...the current motogp championship leader has the same.

True, Nicky Hayden's doing well for himself at the moment. I use 69 on my Honda cbr1000 RM, but nothing else. Anyway, think its best we drop the whole 69 issue (I'm keeping the signature though).

Some really cool action shots 👍
2nd one is just fantastic
and I wanna give the last one a caption .... "Kiss my @$$" :lol:

Back