a gallery into an empty space [Ducati 999R 3.12.07]

martialstax - nope. i was doing the cbr600rr challenge at gran vallery short and the 10 second count ended in the brake zone for the left that leads into the tunnel. at which point the ai takes over my bike and both bikes run over the grass then promptly crash at the same time. only my rider never gets back on his bike O_o

PoliniJake- thanks :D the ai does some stupid things sometimes ;)

cod_father - thanks :)

kaede - maybe! ;)

but, in the mean time my current wallpaper minus 5 icons

the largest res my moniter does is 1280 x 800 so theres a little gap above and below the image, but, thats fine.

PoliniJake - 👍

i think my next update will be a dueling zx-10rs. rm vs trick star :D i was trying the mature colour settings and things were coming out weird with my normal editing, so, i experimented a bit.

teaser:

:)

zx-10r rm vs trick star zx-10r:

thats me on the trick star zx10r. figured it be easier to fake a race with me on the faster bike :D

please leave a comment :)

vonie - thanks :D i hope i can keep my shots interesting 👍

kaede - indeed i was, i just went to quick race at grand valley speedway and looked good for teh camera ;) thanks, btw 👍

PoliniJake - thanks 👍 i like the first thumb too, but, it just looks off because the near rider and the frame and gas tank on the trick star kinda blob into one mass :(

440cuda9sec - thanks 👍 normally im not a fan of stoppie pictures, but, when hes lifting the rear wheel to see the ai oppent. it cant be all that bad ;)

i think im going to conitnue this into a mini-series and work on my "mature colour" editing. next up, moriwaki cbr1000rr vs a cbr1000rr rm or maybe even a moriwaki cbr600rr vs moriwaki cbr1000rr? probably the 600 mori that way i can use the cbr1000rr rm with the cbr1000rrw.

Moriwaki promo track day:

i seem a bit repetative already :| anyways, next up is the yoshi 8Hour and gsxr1000rm at deep forest :)

please leave a comment :)

this "mature colour" editing of yours has given the gallery a fresh new look, dont worry if it does seem repetitive already. btw i like #2 and 3 pics.;)

kaede - thanks 👍 i figured the last one would have been everyones favorite. i figure i was going to try the mature colours for all of the 8Hour bikes.

Those shots of the Blue Moriwaki are great. Diggin the light but mature colours and plenty of action in the shots. I like the shots ES, I guess we all aren’t getting many comments at the moment on our galleries as the traffic isn't as large as in the GT4 photomode section... I'm sure it will pick up with time ;)

black and white:

colourfull:

these are a mixture of my pictures and best photo shoot mode to try to stay somewhat less repetative. the second black and white is my current desktop.

Syntax error - thanks. it just seemed like they were on the decline and since im on aol dial up (24000bps connection) it doesnt always seem worth the effort to uplaod (though xs.to is less painfull than imageshack atm)

freddy86 - thanks 👍

i guess ill finally get to the gsxr's tonight or tomorow after work :)

btw - have you guys seen post 1? :)

kaede - thanks 👍 :D

i just got the yoshi 8hour pics done and edited, but, can wait until tomorow to post. :) those will be posted in two parts and then after that ill do another random selection.

im curious what people think of the second to last picture in post #83. i like it execpt for the glowing riders :P

Really nice, swing by my gallery and give your opinion sometime. (sneaky plug there). Really like that second row of 4 shots.

Back