a gallery into an empty space [Ducati 999R 3.12.07]

Like 4 and 11 pic from the 2nd last update. The twisted bike from last update is my fav. Can't imagine riding racing bikes with that helmet in real life though:lol:

[empty space];2260455

best photoshoot mode spit this little gem out. at first i didnt like it because the blurriness, but, when you consider its a crash pic i think it adds to it 👍

I don't know why,but for some reason this is the picture I really like in your gallery. Your other stuff is absolutely awesome, and I like the mature shots you did with the Moriwaki Hondas. I guess because it looks like what would actually happen to someone who set themselves up for a highside. I noticed that a lot of times the game likes to make the rider hang on for dear life and he just sort of tips over like a toy soldier instead of being flung off the bike, but in that picture it looks like that's what he's in for.

Keep it up, empty space, you've got a great gallery going here.

TT Wallpapers:

i dont know about these. maybe too bright? id like them better if i resized them, but, i still think they came out well for 1280 x 720 (TT wide screen, i miss switching back and forth between wide screen and normal in gt4)

I think the brightness is alright. Btw, what kind of treatment did you do to the cbr600 for the effect? I think its nice. :)

i edited them the same way i did the cbr-rrw, but, they didnt turn out as nice :( ive to agree with comments in my gt4 gallery, theyre over contrasted.

Back