a note to the GTF'ers....

• Thread starter piesupreme
  • 41 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's back up. just to let you know. but hey, i'm still gonna hang round here till i

1. get bored of the net
2. the PC blows up
3. i die
4. all of the above.

I'm going to stop posting here for the most part, I think. Too boring most of the time.

I won't let the door hit me on the ass on my way out.

Originally posted by Fogelhund
Obvious? Hell, a quick IP check and it is confirmed. Mr. Zero Cool of this site knows about IP checks..;)

Yeah I do :mad:;) Until I get my sharkport situation situated i wont be going back to the GTF.

Originally posted by PunkRock
at least i know i'm welcome here!

You leaving the whole shingdig? Or just the Pit? Always read your posts in the Open Road with interest, and I don't think you experienced any problems in there?

The first day it was back up, there were arguments, insults, locked threads, and what have you. Sad to say that nothing's changed. They're cutting down and insulting the GTP among other things :rolleyes:

I'll pop in on the Open Road and the Arcade/Driving game forums from time to time but I probably won't contribute. I won't even look at the Pit.

I'll be staying here...'tis way friendlier.

Macka

I thought this post was gonna be like:

a not to the GTF'ers....

(inside--->)

....YOU SUCK!!

:P :P

Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
I thought this post was gonna be like:

a not to the GTF'ers....

(inside--->)

....YOU SUCK!!

:P :P
:lol:
Great post straight after Macka's.

Originally posted by Macka
The first day it was back up, there were arguments, insults, locked threads, and what have you. Sad to say that nothing's changed. They're cutting down and insulting the GTP among other things :rolleyes:

I'll pop in on the Open Road and the Arcade/Driving game forums from time to time but I probably won't contribute. I won't even look at the Pit.

I'll be staying here...'tis way friendlier.

Macka

It is all in good fun...

Both.

I'll let the attitudes of the other members be the deciding factor.

Originally posted by pupik
Both.

I'll let the attitudes of the other members be the deciding factor.
Up your bum! ha ha... :weird: I'm on both. :D

No, it's not actually how I'm treated (so far, no probs from anyone on any forum), it's how other members are treated for asking innocent questions. Obviously, there are some newbies that just come to forums and start all sorts of commotion, posting garbage, not obeying the rules; they get what they deserve. Now if a thread started out: "Kill pupik! Off with his head!", then I know I'm not wanted.
:D

I think you'd be able to sue on some sort of copyright infringment.

p.s. For what it's worth. I'm not on either side, but I don't think the name change, to prove a point, did you any favours. Just gave more to comment on. Just my $0.02. Shame that you've resorted to the ignore function tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back