A.R.S. Indy Lights S2(Red Bull Jrs)|Bowtie wins the Motegi 150 and aceboy127 wins the championshipFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 431 comments
Great race last night guys. Lots of interesting strategy moves for sure.

So I had an injured finger (of course it had to be the one that press the accelerator button on my DS3) which wasn't allowing me to go 100% on the throttle and then I started to get sleepy on the middle of the race (18 hours being awake) and to finish it off fatigue kicked in. Decided to call it a day (or night, I don't even). But until I was there had some great racing, so thanks guys! :D

Nice win Ace. Good race guys. We kept the cautions to a minimum and it was pretty clean for the most part. There will always be a bit of contact here and there but I thought we all did really well. See you guys next week where Interstellar will be back with fury and vengeance.

I plan to get it out tomorrow. Thank You everyone for your patients.

Yes, this Saturday is Grand Valley East Reverse. It is a 100 mile race, which puts us at 54 laps for the race.

Yes please. I need to redeem myself after last season. :P

I am running mid to high 59s. I did run a 1:00 flat too.
I just got a used driving force pro off ebay. I'm gonna need a lot of practice to get anywhere close to those times. I'm at school but if I remember correctly, I was running 1:06-09s. That is when I'm not spinning out or hitting the wall at the exit of turn 2. (Or the entrance to the tunnel, or the exit of the hairpin. or the exit of the turn following that.)
The transition from ds3 to Steering wheel is a lot harder than I thought it'd be...

I apologize for not getting everything updated last night. Homework got the best of me and after 2 times of my program crashing I decided to call it a night. Soooo glad it is my last semester. I should be able to get everything updated tonight, sorry again about the delay. Oh and go AA Motorsports!!!!

Yeah Dylan, I wouldn't switch in the middle of a season. Very difficult transition. Glad you got a wheel tho!
Yeah. I'm probably going to do this weekends race with the ds3. but at Twin Ring, I definitely will be going with the steering wheel. I already started tuning for Motegi, and I am at least 1 second faster on the steering wheel than with the ds3.

Hey guys if all works out then I should be able to have another final practice session on Friday night around 9pm eastern for Grand Valley. Who is hoping to make the practice session?

Hey guys if all works out then I should be able to have another final practice session on Friday night around 9pm eastern for Grand Valley. Who is hoping to make the practice session?
I'm hosting NASCAR Daytona Duel races, but should be able to swing by after. I definitely need the practice.

Last edited:
So last night I did some testing and I don't know what was going on last night, but needless to say I destroyed my personal best time on GVE-R last night with a time of
I bet you thought there was going to be a time there. :)
and then I went to Indy to run for a bit and ran another personal best time of
You may have seen this coming, but I'm still laughing. :lol:
Come to the practice if you want to know. :)
Anyway hope to see everyone for some practice this evening, there is nothing to better prepare you than to race with 10 other car on track.

Back