A.R.S. Indy Lights Season 3 | Jammy wins the Honda 300k and is our Season 3 Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 277 comments
I will plan to run a session on Friday or Saturday. Main focus will be High Speed Ring, while we may stray to Deep Forest and/or Gateway.
If I can persuade my mom to give me back my disc by then, then I'll try to join you guys.

Taking the kids trick or treating this evening. I don't know when I will be back, but keep an eye out for me. I will be on tonight as long as it is not to late. Hope to see a good number of you guys there.

Going to be getting on fairly soon. Come and join me.

@CAB114 was quickest last night. We both were in the 1:01s. My fastest was a 1:01.7. @Sassafrass_3 was there also, but I don't remember his fastest lap.

I will try my best to have a room up around 9:30 eastern time. If anyone is on before me feel free to open a lobby for practice, just make sure the settings are correct.
Also @jammy21 please send me a Friend Request from the PSN you plan on using for this series. Thanks ahead of time.

Can't make it. :(
I did some testing earlier in the month, and I was getting mid 2s. I'm losing most of my time I think when I get back on the throttle in the exit of the esses. Either too early, or too late.

I updated the driver and team lists. Also, added the lap records to the third post. I am planning to fill that out with lap times needed to be competitive.

Thanks. That's help me because the time zone different I'll miss all practice session with you.
I updated the driver and team lists. Also, added the lap records to the third post. I am planning to fill that out with lap times needed to be competitive.

Edit: My plan - at the moment - is to join you for first two races (HSR & Deep Forest). After those let's see what other races I'll do.

Alright Jammy I accepted your Friend Request and I updated all of those times so everyone has a base.

All right team list and driver list are now updated. Also, nearly 1 week away is the shootout at High Speed Ring.

jammy I think both segments have a Grid Start and as for a pit stop there's not a mandatory one but it looks like you will need to make one in each segment

And remember this
(Tire Wear/Fuel Consumption: Very Fast)

Last edited:
Wow Kenseth does not deserve his ride. What a stupid move. This new freaking chase is ruining this sport and Nascar is letting it happen. Makes me almost want to quit watching. Indycar is better than this.

What are you talking about? Wreckano has had this coming for a while now. Honestly it's about time took him out. I know as a driver I shouldn't feel that way but he has taken out drivers intentionally talked smack. Let's never mind the fact he hurt Denny then proceeded to say "He got what he has coming". So honestly if NASCAR penalizes Matt for that then that's complete bull:censored:.

Back