A.R.S. Indy Lights Season 3 | Jammy wins the Honda 300k and is our Season 3 Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 277 comments
Update to my plan for this series:
  • I will not race Gateway on 21th Nov
  • Cape Ring on 5th Dec might be my next race.

ARS Indy Lights Firestone 150
at Deep Forest Reverse
67 laps
Standing Start
Qualifier is 10 minutes
Caution speed is 60 mph/96 Kph
Last lap for cautions is lap 63
Restart zone is the start of pit wall to the finish line
Room is now open

Just checked my pit stops from the replay and I did 4 pit stops under cautious and 1 pit stop under green.

Sorry for Angry's miss hit the button as I did in HSR. I was really carefull this time when chatting.

See you all maybe in Cape Ring.

I watched a bit of the replay last night and there were 4 guys who made 4 stops under caution, which is the limit. I can confirm no one exceeded the limit on caution pit stops.
I plan to do a more in depth look in the next couple days to check for other possible issues, but so far I have not noticed anything.

Firestone 150
Deep Forest Raceway.jpg

Deep Forest Raceway_1.jpg

Deep Forest Raceway_2.jpg

Deep Forest Raceway_4.jpg

Deep Forest Raceway_6.jpg

Deep Forest Raceway_8.jpg

Deep Forest Raceway_10.jpg

Deep Forest Raceway_17.jpg

Deep Forest Raceway_16.jpg

Deep Forest Raceway_19.jpg

Deep Forest Raceway_20.jpg

Deep Forest Raceway_23.jpg

Alright everyone sorry for the delay, but everything is now updated and the results are official.
Now to the not so fun part of my job. After reviewing the race I was able to capture 85 instances of corner cutting. This is very upsetting to me as everyone did it and no one is innocent. That being said there will be no penalities for the race regarding corner cutting. Instead I am issuing a warning to all drivers. If I see corner cutting again in any future races you can expect a penalty, I plan on reviewing these races more intently in the future. I hope to never have to hand out penalties for corner cutting, but if I do you can expect it to be swift and severe. Please do not make me give out penalties for any reason, because quite frankly it sucks. Thanks everyone, off to Gateway we go.

Would you kindly explain what you consider as corner cutting? Are those all 85 instances from that one corner we had discussed earlier or also from somewhere else?

In OP; Two tires must remain in contact with the track at all times

Just to make sure we all know what are track limits.

I was wondering the same thing. I know I cut the concrete a couple times but just barely. Also slowed down. There aren't that many corners that can be cut on that track.

Corner Cutting
Deep Forest Raceway.jpg

Not Corner Cutting
Deep Forest Raceway_1.jpg

Corner Cutting
Deep Forest Raceway_3.jpg

Not Corner Cutting
Deep Forest Raceway_2.jpg

Hopefully this clears things up a bit as to what I was looking for regarding corner cutting. These pictures were from the 2 corners, which saw the most cutting.

Also I am online testing Gateway.

It was about 50 50 between those 2, that one before the first tunnel was cut a couple times too.

I'm going to be a little late. My mom won't let me on until she finishes her episode of NCIS. Probably be on by 9:10.

Results and points now updated. Congrats Cab on the win! TPM 1-2!

Back