A.R.S. Indy Lights Season 3 | Jammy wins the Honda 300k and is our Season 3 Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 277 comments
I think Kenseth should be parked for the rest of the season. There's no room in motorsports for intentionally wrecking anyone. It's uncalled for and gives racing a bad image. They should have settled their quarrel off track. Not on. Other than that, Today's race definitely made up for last weeks disappointment. Exciting from start to finish.

I guess everyone forgot when gordan took out boyer in 2012 and he got to race the next weekend and boyer finished second in points that year. But kyle busch got it right it depends on who you are to see if nascar penalize you

Yes anyone who is available tonight I plan on running a practice session. We may also run Deep Forest.

Yes. I will make a post about it before hand.

Ace would you put also your time zone time in your post so that I could check time difference to my time zone and set wakeup alert right to make to race. Thanks.

Here's my situation. I got a shutoff notice from Fios the other day saying that they were going to cutoff my internet today. They didn't say what time. Now my mom was able to get part of the bill paid and hopefully get the shutoff delayed. I'm going to do everything I can to make this race. But I just wanted to let you guys know that there is a chance that I might not be able to race tonight.
So anyway...
giphy.gif

ARS Shootout at High Speed Ring
2 races @ 25 laps
Standing Start
Qualifier is 10 minutes
Caution speed is 60 mph/96 Kph
Restart zone is the first bridge to the finish line
Room will be open by 9pm eastern

Last edited:
Room is now open for the ARS Indy Lights Shootout.

:embarrassed:
Good to see you all. That Exit-button :ouch:
First time ever in race I didn't have any choice menu when entering to the pit - that's made me little :nervous: and I was hoping to other caution. Then on lap 19th I started to save fuel to make to the finishline. No other caution came and my tank was empty on the finishline :crazy:
At the moment I'll race with you on next race but then I have decided what to do rest of the races.
See you next race :cheers:

Congrats Jammy! I don't know where you found that speed, but you were like...
Bye_daniel.gif

On the upside for me at least, I did post my highest ever finish with you guys in both races, so at least I have that going for me. Which is nice.
On to Deep Forest!

I would go at least 2 wheels between whitelines or on the kerbs (red-white).
BTW: We're doing reverse track.

Last edited:
I would go at least 2 wheels between whitelines or on the kerbs (red-white).
BTW: We're doing reverse track.
I know. But you can still cut the concrete in reverse.

Back