• 28 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
A-spec Beginner Level Italian Festival: Circuito di Roma

A-spec #32 Beginner Level Italian Festival @ Circuito di Roma.jpg
A-spec [#32] Beginner Level Italian Festival @ Circuito di Roma.jpg

Last edited:
Totally stock Alfa Giulia '65 was most fun but easy at 379 PP. No ABS! CS tire.

Totally stock Alfa 147 '02 at 366 PP was fun. Little tougher. CS tire.

Totally stock Alfa 147 '06 at 357 PP was getting tough, but still did it totally clean. Huge brake dive but it turns into corners good.CS tire.

Last edited:
I used the 65 Alfa also, I bought it to race the drunken muppets in bumper cars 350PP quick match. Never got around to using it. Worked fine for this, & didn't need to put any effort into it...

Won it in the 65 Alfa Giulia Sprint GTA also, left it stock but used SH tires. No need for that, probably.

I used the Alfa GTV 1750 thingo. 1st go didnt go well, handles nice but not enough power. With 200kg ballast distributed for close to 50/50 and more power it was easy. Very bad way to do it but I dont get much joy from the 400pp seasonals.

Finished wwith a Fiat Barchetta... slow car for sure.
Then a Lancia Stratos. Of course it's overkill... as long as you can control that thing lol
The Abarth 500 and the Alfa MiTo, both good.

'09 Abarth 500 for me on this one. Not real happy with having to wait a month for a new race though.Wish they would have given us some 5 lap races instead of these 3 lappers. Oh well.

'09 Abarth 500 for me on this one. Not real happy with having to wait a month for a new race though.Wish they would have given us some 5 lap races instead of these 3 lappers. Oh well.
I wouldn't care if they reduced the payouts by 50% if they would give us double the events to do. I just want variety. I get bored VERY easily. I used to wait patiently, but with excitement, for the new Seasonal Events to be posted every Wednesday night around 11pm EST. Now I won't even have that to look forward to every week. They claim there will be more events, but this week is the 1st week of the new policy and we only got our standard 3 races. And like you pointed out, none of them are even 5 lap races! :banghead:

Thanks to the generous payout on the Expert race, I finally hit the 50,000,000 credit limit.

I decided to spend up large on a couple of tasty cars like the Abarth Biposto '52, which showed up all those younger Italian stallions:

Circuito di Roma_2.jpg

IMAG0522.jpg

That event is very disputed... here in one race the last place finished only 4 seconds behind the winner.

I've noticed that once I'm in the lead the rest of the field just seem to line up behind me in formation. They don't get any closer (unless I crash because I'm too busy looking behind me) nor do they drop further behind. Kind of creepy...

...They claim there will be more events, but this week is the 1st week of the new policy and we only got our standard 3 races. And like you pointed out, none of them are even 5 lap races! :banghead:

They've only had 2 weeks since the last series of races. Maybe they need a month to get their act together!

@bluelightning I've also just hit 50M thanks to these seasonal events. I'm having a ton of fun with them! I bought a Mazda 787B, Monster Sport SX4 Pikes Peak Special and a Nissan Silva Touring Car - just to get rid of some credits. How do you like that Abarth Biposto? I don't own one yet...Is it fun to drive? I know its a Premium, so at least I'll get a modeled interior to enjoy while driving.

@bluelightning I've also just hit 50M thanks to these seasonal events. I'm having a ton of fun with them! I bought a Mazda 787B, Monster Sport SX4 Pikes Peak Special and a Nissan Silva Touring Car - just to get rid of some credits. How do you like that Abarth Biposto? I don't own one yet...Is it fun to drive? I know its a Premium, so at least I'll get a modeled interior to enjoy while driving.

@ALB123 , Yes the Biposto is fun to drive, but it's certainly more a cruiser than a racer.

For this race I upgraded it as follows:

Racing suspension (soft)
Racing brake kit
Fully custom transmission, set max speed to 220 km/h (I didn't change any gear ratios)
Stage 3 engine
Sports computer
Sports exhaust
Isometric manifold
Sports catalytic converter
Intake tuning
Stage 1 weight reduction
Carbon bonnet (body colour, naturally!)

This gave me 149BHP and 399PP. With only 804 kg it was quite sprightly.

Go on, buy one. You know you want to!

Back