A-spec Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 196 comments
Gotcha. Car is too fast, making it a bit easy. I keep defaulting back to the 555 PP stock KTM X Bow. It's almost like one little goof, and your race is over. Good stuff.

This was a good race driving @Bowtie-muscle Corvette Test Prototype it handles so well at this track, at 550PP I did not think it would win but it did surprise me how well it went using my wheel and thanks again my friend :cheers:.
My Great Capture Screenshot 2016-11-14 16-11-55.png

My Great Capture Screenshot 2016-11-14 16-14-45.png

After a daily try with the Caterham, managed to finish in 3rd. Due to the car being so lightweight, I could throw the car around the middle sector turns, especially around the one that's similar to corkscrew. I would gain around 6 or 7 seconds per lap in the middle sector whereas in the 1st & 3rd sectors would lose couple of seconds due to horsepower disadvantage.

The car was just 235hp but had most of the power fitting minus turbo. Automatic with traction control set to 1.

Gave it a shot again as this seasonal will be over tomorrow. Enjoy the track a lot & with the Caterham, it was a sheer joy.

Attachments

• 20161116_191817.jpg
    20161116_191817.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 16
Way to 🤬 long that 4 weeks crap. Why they don't change it after 2 weeks?? same with the TT's. On the new gt on the PS4 i go use crap cars only, After 5 years you can use the alien cars..... Now I understand the player who using slower cars at the TT's. They build it up. I go do the same on the next time trials.

:banghead::banghead:

I finally made it :gtpflag:
ffddvp.jpg

wahmic.jpg

The Huyara and the Mclaren F1 are unbeatable with this car on this track, so I needed they were both absent.
It wasn't a 100%perfectly clean race since I made a couple of little mistakes while overtaking the pregnant eleph... ops.. Cerbera:D, but is pretty satisfying when you beat a dozen of million dollars supecars with a [fully tuned] version of your real car :P

EDIT Full video

Last edited:
After a daily try with the Caterham, managed to finish in 3rd. Due to the car being so lightweight, I could throw the car around the middle sector turns, especially around the one that's similar to corkscrew. I would gain around 6 or 7 seconds per lap in the middle sector whereas in the 1st & 3rd sectors would lose couple of seconds due to horsepower disadvantage.

The car was just 235hp but had most of the power fitting minus turbo. Automatic with traction control set to 1.

Gave it a shot again as this seasonal will be over tomorrow. Enjoy the track a lot & with the Caterham, it was a sheer joy.

Did you try it by adding weight and using the supercharger instead of the turbo? I was slightly faster using the supercharger.... Although I didn't spend much time with the car. My time isn't good, but I had a 5 second penalty and dummy me forgot to check the PP after a few tries and won with 597 PP! :dunce: Also... A big thanks to the I. Morgan in the McLaren for wrecking! :lol:

Fireblade Supercharger Panorama Standings.jpg

Did you try it by adding weight and using the supercharger instead of the turbo? I was slightly faster using the supercharger.... Although I didn't spend much time with the car. My time isn't good, but I had a 5 second penalty and dummy me forgot to check the PP after a few tries and won with 597 PP! :dunce: Also... A big thanks to the I. Morgan in the McLaren for wrecking! :lol:

View attachment 607181

Had a couple of goes with the Fireblade too but didn't get anywhere near the times of you fellas. Nice one 👍

Way to 🤬 long that 4 weeks crap. Why they don't change it after 2 weeks?? same with the TT's. On the new gt on the PS4 i go use crap cars only, After 5 years you can use the alien cars..... Now I understand the player who using slower cars at the TT's. They build it up. I go do the same on the next time trials.

:banghead::banghead:

Agreed. 4 weeks is wayyy too long. BUT I found I ran out of time with this seasonal. Lot more cars I wanted to try :(

View attachment 607181

I did add some ballast & as always at the front. I've added all elements to make the Caterham powerful. Strangely, by adding turbocharger, the hp got low, so didn't add it the armour.

I actually was going to win the race prior but went wide on the last turn & since the barriers are like magnets, my car just turned the other way around. In both of my races, there wasn't a Huayra but other than that, the Caterham was able to maintain an edge. My major overtakes were in the middle sector as the more powerful machines were slow through there & I was as smooth as silk!

After seeing everyone's crazy times in even crazier cars (Disabled I am looking at you!), I decided to try a crazy car myself. Not nearly as crazy as the rest, but it was still a huge challenge for me, haha.

I JUST managed to squeeze in a win with the FC RX-7 hours before the event ended. Full mods, even with oil change and flat floor, 560PP. No insanely fast rabbits like the Huayra or the F1. In fact, the field was so hilariously crash happy that virtually everyone I overtook had their cars battered and beaten up, and pretty much everyone wiped out multiple times. it was hilarious!

DSC_0524_zpsx9zqbvhg.jpg

Gosh I miss this seasonal already. Amazing track with road cars. I dislike those racing car seasonals as they're so restrictive, and there isn't much to change on a racing car.

Back