A-spec Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 196 comments
Nice win with the Audi Le Mans. This car is fast and fun to drive....

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

👍

The 576, PP, Spyker C8 Laviolette is really fast in this seasonal. I used my own tune and just used auto set (217 MPH) transmission, so the potential to go much faster than my time should be somewhat easily attained by a better tune and driver than myself. I screwed up a few times in the video... Mostly the last lap, when I was trying for a lap in the high 2:04 range. :dunce:

Spyker Panorama Standings.jpg

RUF CTR “Yellow Bird”. Cockpit race on replay view. Winning margin over the McLaren F1 03.536. Fast lap 2:05.210. Another wild race as I had passed the McLaren on lap 4 only to be tee-boned by the McLaren on lap 4. The McLaren managed to hold me up for a while on lap 4 after the tee-bone as I was afraid of getting a penalty. I passed him again on lap 4 at the end of the back straightway and he passed me back again. I finally passed him for good and for the win at the end of lap 4 beginning of lap 5 just after the start/finish line. This car is a total handful ( the rear end rock from side to side as the “engine is behind the rear wheels” and it also will go airborne just about anywhere so you have to keep the steering straight when it does that.

Took me two attempts. GT-R Black Edition, nearly stock: understeer all over the place, bounced off a lot of walls and ran into the sand once too many times. Ended up 7th. Tommy Kaira ZZII: on point. Smacked a couple walls, but ended up winning by over 7 secs. Easy.

Your tune called for 22kg of ballast. I just dropped down to 1270kg which gives me a ballast of 7kg, 98.5 power limiter, 600pp @ 532hp

I don't know . Because I used this tune for his event and I didn't had a problem . Others used this tune . I can't see that today and tomorrow maybe next week . Sorry.

Finally finished this ****. 0 penalties, although I did hit the wall once.

Got knocked off the track by the idiotic AI a few times during previous attempts. If I ever get into a position of significant political power, I'll make sure that whoever programmed the AI is shot.

SbUxsTNh.jpg

Based on how many times the Cerbera knocked me off, I'm guessing the Dutch AI is imitating Verstappen? :dunce:

Anybody do this with Gallardo?

I got my fav setting doing 2:05+ on Racing-Tyres,
but can't hold the ground with SS-Tyres.

Gave up after 854,956 tries.
Guess only Alien can do this :(

#Gallardo LP 560-4 '08 (dressing like a 570-4 Superleggera, haha)
Tyre RH/RH
Ride 75/75
Spring 14.01/15.61
Suspension 5/5, 6/6, 5/4
Camber 0/0
Toe -0.44/0.56
Brake 7/7
Transmission Auto Set @ 330kmph
LSD 5/5, 22/28, 44/56
Torque 44/56
Power 600PP @ 94.1%
Downforce 0/20
TC-1
ABS-1

Attachments

• 149639_G.jpg
    149639_G.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2235.JPG.jpeg
    IMG_2235.JPG.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 13
Finally finished this ****. 0 penalties, although I did hit the wall once.

Got knocked off the track by the idiotic AI a few times during previous attempts. If I ever get into a position of significant political power, I'll make sure that whoever programmed the AI is shot.

SbUxsTNh.jpg

Based on how many times the Cerbera knocked me off, I'm guessing the Dutch AI is imitating Verstappen? :dunce:
I volunteer for fireingsquad duty

Back