A-spec Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 196 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
A-spec Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

A-spec #46 Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge @ Mount Panorama MRC.png

A-spec [#46] Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge @ Mount Panorama MRC.jpg

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

Tunes:
Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:

GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan

GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS

Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63

Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami

Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt

Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - by xande1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage - by Jeje6410

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Pulled a squeaker first try with a tuned down FXX. That was stressful.

Attachments

• 20161020_010102.jpg
    20161020_010102.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 131
Just beat this with a stock Ferrari 458 (559PP) driving on SS tyres. Final time 11:08. 2nd place - McLaren F1 with a gap of +0,795. Good fun!

this one is FUN!!!
picked up a Subaru 22 yesterday right before the new seasonals came out
so I just used that, only managed 3rd but I have not run this track much, still need more practice
tried the ZzII but the understeer killed me, a quick check in my garage shows a few dozen cars for this event
penalties are not too harsh, AIs dont ram you or try to run you off the track too much, so I will be having plenty of fun with this while it lasts, (now if only they would do something about that $50,000,000 limit)

Tried the Aston Martin DB6 at 574pp, stuck at 285 down Conrod, managed to pass one on the first lap and couldn't catch the rest. to make matters worse on lap 3 he dived inside me at the end of Conrod rammed me and I got the 5 seconds. Back to the drawing board!!:mad: Once again I got caught out with the wrong tyres.

Already won with a couple cars. The jokiest thing happened in one of the races. Had a setback earlier in the race because of a 5 second penalty...in any case I was able to eventually catch up passing one by one. The last stretch lay ahead. The lead car had just to negotiate the last bend to take the finish. Said to myself looks like I'll have to settle for 2nd as he was already that much ahead.
As it turned out, in his zeal to rush ahead guns ablazing to take the race he apparently misjudged the bend and ran offtrack into the patch area by the left. Seeing this calamity now I pushed on hoping that he wouldn't be able to recover and get back onto the track in time. As I took the very bend then I saw him on the side there trying his utmost. I swung around the bend like a pro and just as he was desperately about to get back on and create malicious blockage or whatnot I sped past to the finish just a short feet away. I laughed like hell. That was so funny.

Well, using Ferrari 365GTB4 '71 ... a lot of mistakes in curves but i still trying; "almost" there.

WhatsApp%20Image%202016-10-22%20at%2001.55.20_zpsvnz4e2f5.jpeg

i still gonna do it using ferrari while a huarya is on track as well :banghead: :banghead: (someone have a tune for this ferrari?)
---------------------------------------------

Edit.: So, i get tired about not doing well with Ferrari and took the Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic '07, using a tune by Jeje6410 and ............... gold. I always liked this car, and than with jeje tune ... he becomes "My Préciousssss" (the car, not jeje ... :lol:).
By the way ... thanks jeje :cheers:.

The result:

WhatsApp%20Image%202016-10-22%20at%2005.23.45_zpsbrw74tvt.jpeg

Mount%20Panorama%20Motor%20Racing%20Circuit_zpshrtnuceb.jpg

Last edited:
Back