Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
I use the Toyota TS030 Hybrid '12 also and won by over 23 seconds, and I did not have to work hard either to win :).

Uh . . . why are you guys smiling? Just returned from a Sunday drive?

I'm thinking the FTO Super Touring might make for a bit of road rage.
On the part of the AI, that is.

This expert level seasonal is all over the map with AI times, depending on if you get the TS030 or not. It also appears as though one AI glitch from many, many months ago is back.... Bump the AI and they go faster for 3/4 of a lap. I bumped O. Karhu who drives the Nomad Diablo, and he took off from me and proceeded to run the fastest AI lap time for the race, even though he was in 6th place at the time!

Want a tough challenge? Pick a lesser 600 pp car and enter it against the TS030.
Want an easier challenge? Look for a field like what I have pictured below that doesn't have the TS030. I managed a win with the worst braking balance/setup in the history of GT6! :embarrassed:

GT40 Grand Valley Standings.jpg

yep this^^^

I'm still not there yet but I had a few where I got consistent 3rds where you carved thru the field with a slew of very uncompetitive cars like various older JGTC and N class touring cars.

Sometimes you get the LMPs at the sharp end and then you have a fight on your hands.

The TS030 is the one to use but I find it down on power... 900kg and 468hp? The Greaves Nissan LMP2 might be a goer.

Won in my TS030 no issue, boring. Switched up to my RX7 Touring car, I bet the McLaren F1 GTR by a few seconds @ 9:28 but the McLaren long tail and 350z Concept ran 9:01 and 9:03....

Edit: I just thought I had a good grid, then I saw the greaves. Haha nevermind that, final two laps 1:45.784 & 1:45.782
image.jpeg

Last edited:
yep this^^^

I'm still not there yet but I had a few where I got consistent 3rds where you carved thru the field with a slew of very uncompetitive cars like various older JGTC and N class touring cars.

Sometimes you get the LMPs at the sharp end and then you have a fight on your hands.

The TS030 is the one to use but I find it down on power... 900kg and 468hp? The Greaves Nissan LMP2 might be a goer.

TS030 doesn't have enough power for you? The Nissan is just as "slow" in my opinion. lol

I started with my beloved HSV, and came in 4th twice in a row. Changed to the toaster and killed it easily. I still want to beat this race with the HSV though.

This expert level seasonal is all over the map with AI times, depending on if you get the TS030 or not. It also appears as though one AI glitch from many, many months ago is back.... Bump the AI and they go faster for 3/4 of a lap. I bumped O. Karhu who drives the Nomad Diablo, and he took off from me and proceeded to run the fastest AI lap time for the race, even though he was in 6th place at the time!

Want a tough challenge? Pick a lesser 600 pp car and enter it against the TS030.
Want an easier challenge? Look for a field like what I have pictured below that doesn't have the TS030. I managed a win with the worst braking balance/setup in the history of GT6! :embarrassed:

View attachment 534384
Nice work!!

I used a power limited V12 LMR. It was kind of annoying with the Zonda/R18/McLaren line-ups, but managed to get a 2 second win with the GT-R Concept behind me.

Had 3 close seconds using the 350Z LM, at 580PP
it's just not quick enough though.

Give it a shot in my SLS GT3 and see how we go.
Such fun races with 5+ laps on Grand Valley, takes me back to Endurance events in GT-1 days with the 300ZX GTS Race Car

I'm not sure what you guys are doing, but I cant seem to pass 1 car the entire race. And on top of that when i pull next to an AI car, it runs me off the track. What gives, seriously having a hard time on the expert level race, when usually I'm in first by the end of the first lap.

Back