Brake 2/2
LSD 0/9, 0/5, 0/11
Downforce 200/500
Transmission
Final 6.000
Auto-Set 180kmph
1st-6th Minimum
Final 3.360
I use these settings but with my own transmission for and easy win, my race time was 8:15.675 on Racing Soft tyres and the AI where very annoying and held me up , and thank you for a great handling car :cheers:.

fordlaser777
Oh come onn.. Everybody knows Alien can drive regardless any kind of settings; still wander it's a good setting or a good driver - I'd more love to hear David Man In Black to be #3 from number #5; rather hearing Alien #1 improve to #1 to #1.

Hahah! It's A-Spec. Alien-Spec.

Last edited:
fordlaser777
Oh come onn.. Everybody knows Alien can drive regardless any kind setting; still wander it's a good setting or a good driver - I'd more love to hear David Man In Black to be #3 from number #5; rather hearing Alien #1 improve to #1 to #1.

Hahah! It's A-Spec. Alien-Spec.
That suspension is good because if it was rubbish, I would not have posted anything. Hey @lasrjock I am from the planet Mars:).

davidt33
Thanks for approval The Man In Black Who Keep All Planets Safe From Bad Aliens

fordlaser777
ok, now u make me very nervous to post tunes anymore! in case not reach A-Spec. But hey, I have to admit it's so good to see UNUSUAL TIME on ur every posts!

Last edited:
First I left a lot of seconds at the Nurburgring with this tune as I never got to use 6 gear and it cost me big time. It was my first try for this race with the HSV and never had time to work the Transmission issues. The sad part is that you can win with RS rubber as in the real world you would not make it to the first corner let alone make the turn.

@davidt33
HSV-010 GT Base Model
No parts

500PP
270 BHP
3.94kgs/HP
Weight Distribution 50:50
Weight 1,100kg
Tires: Racing Soft
Suspension

F/R
70/65
11.21/12.13
2/2
6/6
2/5
0.0/0.0
-0.00/0.00
Racing Brake Kit
5/5
FC Trans
I only changed the final gear to 3.300 and no others.

Max speed 149
1st 4.919
2nd 3.458
3rd 2.720
4th 2.184
5th 1.765
6th 1.440
Set final gear to 3.300
LSD

Set power limiter to 53.8%
Downforce
400/550
No Aid

Thanks a bunch @skeagracing for the updated descriptions. Much clearer/easier to follow now. Will apply and give it a shot. Cheers and much thanks for the time.
After applying the nice clearer settings I went for it guns ahoy. First attempt I managed to take the lead just before or quarter way into the last longer straight but the buggers caught up with me, conspired and shoved me off the track. So close and yet so far away. Said to myself, "self I ent taking that" and with that I went back for their tail for a second race.

Second race started and was pedal to the metal. Off I went, progressively passing each car until just before that longest straight towards the end again...taking the lead. Went into that long straight at the front and murmured "Ketch me now nah if you name man" to the other drivers. I gunned it and was so far ahead by then they could not catch me. "Stay calm David" I said "stay calm"....Go for it. And that I did. I could see Gold right before my eyes. (((((VROOOOM))))... next thing you know the last bend was ahead and I saw the flag guy waving. (((((ROARRRR))))) went the crowd...."Go David, Go David!!!!...." I could hear them cheering....And the next thing I knew I had taken the Gold and the top podium spot shooting champaign in the air in celebration.

I actually managed to win by a wide margin and was happy like pappy.
Thanks again for a wonderful car suggestion and tune @skeagracing . I owe you one.

Last edited:
IMG_0550.JPG

My first attempt at this event.
Don't think someone try this one. No downforce, be gentle with the acceleration!

Only lower the front and raise the rear. Would love to see what a skill driver could do with this one!

Thanks a bunch @skeagracing for the updated descriptions. Much clearer/easier to follow now. Will apply and give it a shot. Cheers and much thanks for the time.
After applying the nice clearer settings I went for it guns ahoy. First attempt I managed to take the lead just before or quarter way into the last longer straight but the buggers caught up with me, conspired and shoved me off the track. So close and yet so far away. Said to myself, "self I ent taking that" and with that I went back for their tail for a second race.

Second race started and was pedal to the metal. Off I went, progressively passing each car until just before that longest straight towards the end again...taking the lead. Went into that long straight at the front and murmured "Ketch me now nah if you name man" to the other drivers. I gunned it and was so far ahead by then they could not catch me. "Stay calm David" I said "stay calm"....Go for it. And that I did. I could see Gold right before my eyes. (((((VROOOOM))))... next thing you know the last bend was ahead and I saw the flag guy waving. (((((ROARRRR))))) went the crowd...."Go David, Go David!!!!...." I could hear them cheering....And the next thing I knew I had taken the Gold and the top podium spot shooting champaign in the air in celebration.

Thanks again for a wonderful car suggestion and tune @skeagracing . I owe you one.
@davidt33 you won and that is all the “owe me” that I need.

Haha, like watching the race LIVE

Interesting to see varying times that got the gold. I've got some 8'40"s but haven't finished higher than 7th.

So far I've tried the Honda Integra Touring car, the Opera S2000 and the Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 all basically stock with moderately high downforce and heavy wets. Will have to keep trying.

Interesting to see varying times that got the gold. I've got some 8'40"s but haven't finished higher than 7th.

So far I've tried the Honda Integra Touring car, the Opera S2000 and the Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 all basically stock with moderately high downforce and heavy wets. Will have to keep trying.
It depends a lot on what field you get. An 8:38 was good for 2nd @7 seconds behind the Benz 190 but the exact same time was good for an 11 second win over the field led by the Calibra. I have been using the Impreza GT300 on IM tires and you don't even realize it's wet out. I had to switch from my usual bumper cam to roof view so I could see where I was going through.

Back