A-spec Gran Turismo All Stars

• Thread starter Nelzon
  • 134 comments
Nelzon83
What car did people use to beat this series? I can not even get close with the ones I have tried so far... Fully modded Audi R8 5.2 and GT-R Vspec 09... Need some advice please...

All starts I believe is the level 19 one, its easy. You guys are using touring cars and the Veyron is a joke. You have the power but not the weight or the handiling. I used the Peugeot 905, one of my favs in the game. Before I had it I thought I'd give them a run with the Veyron already knowing it would be disaster and it was, I golded the first two races and once I got to Nurburgring I got my ass kicked by the 905, he beat by like 35secs. So definately get a C class car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zonda R '09 **

B-Spc Bob won it for me in another Race , then I tuned it put Super Softs on and wiped the floor with the Championship :)

**sidenote get Ear Plugs - the Zonda R with a Full Tune sounds like a Vaccum cleaner its Horrible :yuck:

I waited with those races... did NASCAR championship around 10 times and got cr.4,000,000, bought a Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Oreca Matmut '10... standard car will get you golds with 20secs ahead and if you want some more power add a turbo for cr.20,000 and here you go 915bhp... :crazy:

I just ran through them again with a Chaparral 2J Race Car ‘70 that I got my hands on... Won the championship but ****ed up the settings for the last race so finished third there but I reckon I would have had em if I wouldnt have started changing for more top speed (since I topped out on Nordsleife and almost lost it due to that).

I used a ZR1 RM tuned with slight personal mods as per SAIL IC in the tuned forum. White knuckle racing to be sure. Results: 1,1,6,1,2.

Bez

Anyone got any general car/racing tips for this race, it's quite frustrating I don't seem to have the right equip for this test; I tried the furai and I get burned on the straights, and the veyron gets left for dead on the curves.

:(

Also, does anyone want a fully tuned 330 p4 for a proper race car? I'll even throw in something else-

Yes, I'm having the same issue trying to beat the All Stars event with the '89 Mercedez Sauber Race Car but the car is pretty challenging to drive and always end up losing control of it.

I'll give a try to the Zonda R or else I guess I'll have to save up for the Peugot 908..

I used dumb-spec bob to win the NA-R race in b-spec mode to win a Mazda Murai concept.
Maxed out it's hp and bought racing soft tires.
Then used that Mazda Murai to win "Like the Wind" event in extreme series in A-spec mode to win a Toyota minolta 89' race car.
And now you have a legit race car to go up against them.
It was pretty easy for me. I think you could of used the Mazda Murai concept in GT all stars event.

But in order for your Mazda Murai to win in the "Like The Wind" event you need to change its max speed in the transmission to like 230-240mph

My Mazda Furai got demolished by the Escudo pikes peak car at Daytona, it has way better acceleration and can take the corners just as fast. At indy i could win but the car is too slow coming out of the corners, the other cars breeze past me or smash me off the track with their insane acceleration, i can draft them on the main straights and take them by the next corner, but at the final straight that wasnt enough, short of blocking them so they can't pass, usually results in being taken out.

I was using Racing Mediums however. Not sure how the Furai would fair in the GT all stars but it would be close, however i don't recommend driving it without aids, as it wont be fast enough, too unbalanced under braking/throttle.

I waited with those races... did NASCAR championship around 10 times and got cr.4,000,000, bought a Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Oreca Matmut '10... standard car will get you golds with 20secs ahead and if you want some more power add a turbo for cr.20,000 and here you go 915bhp... :crazy:

That is interesting, I am saving for the Peugeot now, it will be my next car purchase. But as far as nascar goes, I am in deep doo, cannot crack it for the life of me, any tips?

Currently have 4.5m cash, level 21 at the moment. Will definitely buy the Peugeot 908. :)

Currently gaining xp at the "like the wind" EXtreme event. 👍

That is interesting, I am saving for the Peugeot now, it will be my next car purchase. But as far as nascar goes, I am in deep doo, cannot crack it for the life of me, any tips?

On the Ovals make sure you have all the driving aids off, traction control and any active things will lose you speed, i noticed it first in the NASCAR challenges in the special events, i couldnt get gold, then turned them off and i gained a lot of cornering speed and was able to beat them.

This carried forward to the NASCAR extreme series races, where i was able to win first try. Starting the last lap of an oval in 2nd place can help, so you can slingshot passed using the draft.

My Mazda Furai got demolished by the Escudo pikes peak car at Daytona, it has way better acceleration and can take the corners just as fast. At indy i could win but the car is too slow coming out of the corners, the other cars breeze past me or smash me off the track with their insane acceleration, i can draft them on the main straights and take them by the next corner, but at the final straight that wasnt enough, short of blocking them so they can't pass, usually results in being taken out.

I was using Racing Mediums however. Not sure how the Furai would fair in the GT all stars but it would be close, however i don't recommend driving it without aids, as it wont be fast enough, too unbalanced under braking/throttle.

Really? I had no problem winning them with this car. I used racing softs with ALL driving ads off except 1 on traction control and 1 on abs. Thanks it. And maxed out its HP and turned up the top speed to 240ish mph

I was in like 4th place at nurmburg until the last run to the finish line when 2 of them blew past me like i was standing still they must have been doing 230 240 mph so i crossed the line in 6th, pretty proud of my little italia holding its own and doing better on the corners then them race cars i was white knuckling it and pushing as hard as i could the whole race tho. Damn shame you cant get maybe 200 hp more out of that little ferrari it would have given them a hell of a run.

End of the day tho you need a race car to take them guys since they can accelerate like crazy hit top speeds of about 240 245 or something insane. And got a ton of downforce to blast around turns.

Tuned Zonda R won from B-Spec mode.

It was a pretty hard event. I golded them all except Nurburgring (silver) and Toyko: 6th place thanks to being on the phone -____-

Tried it first in the GT created Subaru Impreza race car with about 530hp and lost it on the final event because power is so important at Tokyo R246 after coming 4th and needing to beat the Nissan R89C who finished 1st.

Then I bought a 1997 Toyota Castrol Supra* a.k.a the Gran Turismo car thinking I could add a few hundred HP's but found out I could only add about 40... and although I won Trial Mountain I couldn't win at Grand Valley and when I spun in the lead at the Nurburgring that was it championship over so I quit.

I guess the next plan is to use the Minolta but that's going to be overkill and I'd rather have something a bit slower like the Mclaren F1 race car or the Mercedes CLK-GTR for more of a challenge.

castrol.jpg

Tried it first in the GT created Subaru Impreza race car with about 530hp and lost it on the final event because power is so important at Tokyo R246 after coming 4th and needing to beat the Nissan R89C who finished 1st.

Then I bought a 1997 Toyota Castrol Supra* a.k.a the Gran Turismo car thinking I could add a few hundred HP's but found out I could only add about 40... and although I won Trial Mountain I couldn't win at Grand Valley and when I spun in the lead at the Nurburgring that was it championship over so I quit.

I guess the next plan is to use the Minolta but that's going to be overkill and I'd rather have something a bit slower like the Mclaren F1 race car or the Mercedes CLK-GTR for more of a challenge.

castrol.jpg

Believe me the Minolta Toyota is overkill. Don't use it unless you want a series of really boring races or adjust it's speed and don't use racing tyres for a challenge

You would be advised to go for a race car. I won it in a Nissan GTR Super GT car. 950,000Cr. The only track it can't win at is Tokyo, because its way down on power.

Back