A-spec Intermediate Level European Hot Hatch Challenge: Brands Hatch GP Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 124 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
A-spec Intermediate Level European Hot Hatch Challenge: Brands Hatch GP Circuit

A-spec #36 Intermediate Level European Hot Hatch Challenge @ Brands Hatch GP Circuit.jpg

A-spec [#36] Intermediate Level European Hot Hatch Challenge @ Brands Hatch GP Circuit.jpg

Tunes:
Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:

GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan

GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS

Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63

Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami

Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt

Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Whahoo 1st post! Thank you again @nowcontrol for putting up these as soon as they come out. I honestly don't know what the community would do without you (yes, someone would take your place as you did) but you do an excellent job. So thanks again.

Easy race with the Dino:lol:. Yea, hot hatches... well I guess the Rocket would do even better probably. I will try it with something more in the spirit of the event tomorrow.

well I guess the Rocket would do even better probably. I will try it with something more in the spirit of the event tomorrow.
The Rocket did well 👍 I was in the lead halfway through lap 2. Like you, I'll use something more competitive tomorrow. I just needed a guaranteed win so I could purchase a GT500 car.
Looks like all the hot hatches are coming out. :D
:lol:👍

When I think of Hot Hatch I always think of 75,000 Euro track weapons with no ability to carry groceries.

I took a punt on this and used my Pug 106 Rallye with stage 3 turbo. This one is an EASY race masquerading as intermediate because I got the lead middle of 2nd lap. Eh, its Brands Hatch, this track should be burned into your soul by now if you've been playing simulators for the last few years.

400k + 700k = throw the cash at you.

I'm wondering what the guy, who made the description of this event, was sniffing while he was writing it?

Though Brands Hatch is a high speed track with a long flat-out section:rolleyes: i didn't tune my Volvo to the PP limit and i didn't harden the suspension to handle the corners. Except for a set of nice rims, i used a car that was completely stock.
The engine didn't top out when i entered the slipstream of other cars, as these cars were on a sightseeing tour around the track, producing almost zero slipstream. It was an easy win and i will have to return with a 2CV or a Cinquecento or something similar, to bring this event to an intermediate or expert level.

Fun little race, and pretty easy. I won with my Alfa GTA first, now I'm using my well tuned Dino and passing the leader halfway through the second lap. I'm gonna keep grinding this one to get my third 20 million dollar car. And challenge myself to see how early I can take the lead. BTW, I'm not that fast and still crushing it so almost everyone should have an easy time with it

Thanks. Yeah, it's a quasi tune, probably started out life as Shaun's, then I tweaked it here and there to suit my driving style.

Can you place you're tune here? That would be great:tup: My best race is a 5:55 with the X-bow. So that is almost 20 seconds:eek:

Easy win my my Dino at 450 PP. I too have several of these cars so this will be my grinding race. 700k for 5 minutes, it takes longer to change cars than the race takes. I really like the track and have quite a few different cars to use.

Been having a lot of fun on this one. Mini Cooper 1.3i is fun to grind in. The Fiat Panda has been surprisingly good also. Most ridiculous win for me though was with 512BB lol. The R5 turbo is a must drive on this also, so unstable yet so fun lol.

Seems like the fastest line up is with the 135i in first at start. I tried the 2CV and made it to 6th.:cool: Brands is a power track so I will take it lol.

Ran the STRATOS with a praiano tune. Won, but the car really wants to kill you the whole trip.:nervous:

The race is more fun with a car like the Panda or Cooper 1.3i. It is close with them if the BMW is on point. Guess it is those skinny tires lol. Anything FR MR RR or AWD seems to just destroy the field. So just pick a little FF and build it up for a fun close race.

Last edited:
Back