N nyg_shockey Messages 15 Jul 13, 2006 #1 im not to bad at gt4 and yet i still cant figure out what aspec points do... actually i cant figure out what bspec points do either. so help me out!
im not to bad at gt4 and yet i still cant figure out what aspec points do... actually i cant figure out what bspec points do either. so help me out!
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,427 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Jul 13, 2006 #2 Questions 16 & 17 in the FAQ...
Duke Keep 'em separated Staff Emeritus Messages 24,344 Midlantic Area Messages GTP_Duke Jul 13, 2006 #3 ...and I politely asked you to refrain from making any new threads until you had looked through the FAQs and sticky threads. Now, I'm less politely telling you to stop making new threads until you have read through at least the FAQs.
...and I politely asked you to refrain from making any new threads until you had looked through the FAQs and sticky threads. Now, I'm less politely telling you to stop making new threads until you have read through at least the FAQs.