abu dhabi

• Thread starter Kazanski
  • 8 comments

Kazanski

(Banned)
Just went tried this track for the first time in timetrial. Low res tires are even worse and then look at the sky, the lighting is awful. It's like a stretched out gradient. This track looks like a ps1 game.

Last edited:

It's making me sad, actually...2010 is looking way better.

Can't we have all the good things from 2011, like physics, safety car etc., shown with the 2010 graphics? Pretty please?

It's making me sad, actually...2010 is looking way better.

Can't we have all the good things from 2011, like physics, safety car etc., shown with the 2010 graphics? Pretty please?

That video says it all. Ouch.
Do you know what it's running on in the vid? Just that it's not really comparable if it's pc vs ps3.

At this point, the graphics come second though, the thing that needs fixing the most is the low fps on the ps3, it really hurts an otherwise great game.
I can live with the graphics since everything flies by so quick anyway. Just need it to fly by in a more fluid manner.

That video says it all. Ouch.
Do you know what it's running on in the vid? Just that it's not really comparable if it's pc vs ps3.

I was searching for "f1 2011 abu dhabi ps3", so I guess it's the PS3 version - the lighting on the car really shocked me...I'll check out Abu Dhabi myself tonight, I need to see this.

I was searching for "f1 2011 abu dhabi ps3", so I guess it's the PS3 version - the lighting on the car really shocked me...I'll check out Abu Dhabi myself tonight, I need to see this.

The video says PC, XBOX and PS3 so it could be anyone of those but from the res of the video (1080) I would risk to say it is the PC version...

The video says PC, XBOX and PS3 so it could be anyone of those but from the res of the video (1080) I would risk to say it is the PC version...

Yeah, seems like the guy tagged everything. That's the bad thing about tags, people will probably never learn to use them properly - sorry.

Back