Academy Cars, Tickets, Mattes, Chromes and More!!! AVAILABLE NOW!!!

• Thread starter Andrew9RS
  • 573 comments
The only cars that I dupe, are the ones on SLOT 1 which is just a few X1s and tickets.

My 2nd account is my Racing account thats 90% Completed, Levels 32/23, All 60 License Gold, 700 Races done and 200+ Cars. 17k+ Miles Driven.

You never know as i'm always looking for some good fast standard/Premium cars.

Do you have a link to any of the cars you have?

I'm really in need of either the Ferrari 330, a Toyota 7, a Jag XJ13, or a GT40. I just can't seem to get the historic event done with my stratos. I still haven't even touched my Bspec mode, so...

I noticed you didn't have the IS F DTM car. I got it. What do ya think?

If you want to do Historic, I can offer you a 2j Race Car with miles for the ISF DTM,

If not, then You can take your pick of the 330 p4, Toyota 7, XJ13.

Let me know

Falcon isn't available today and that account is pending trade tomorrow. MILAGR is posted on first page in Slot 1

Hi Andrew.

If you've got slots open, is there anything you want from my garage for one of your Level 9 tickets? If not, anything from the dealership?

That slot with the tickets istaken tomorrow with someone I made plans with a few days ago unfortunately

Just a FYI, Idk what time ill be on today. Busy at work and pulling a double shift. As soon as I get a chance at home ill pm ppl and see if they're still available

Sorry to those of you who i Made plans to trade with today. You know how it goes, REAL WORLD calls and had to work a double.

SLOT 2 only open as of now! Let me know what you guys want! I'll only be on for about an Hour so get it while you can!

Okay Sweet, No interest. Oh well, I wont be on until Saturday so I'll catch you guys later and update with anything new that I have gotten!

Back