Ace Combat: Infinity

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 3,027 comments
Ulysses disaster comes from Ace Combat 4, not Zero ... :rolleyes:

Hmm i might mixed this up a bit. I remember I've seen already this mission not that long ago. Because i'm playing Ace Combat's continuously.

Still it's nice touch from Capcom that Ace Combat HD is disguised as Infinity. No one would felt cheated

Hmm i might mixed this up a bit. I remember I've seen already this mission not that long ago. Because i'm playing Ace Combat's continuously.

Still it's nice touch from Capcom that Ace Combat HD is disguised as Infinity. No one would felt cheated
It's Namco, not Capcom ... :rolleyes:

Also is free, all it needs is a good story, that's all.

For someone who claims to play it a lot, you sure did make that huge mistake in who makes it(which shouldn't be made by people who play it a lot).

And for your information (if you actually read up on it), its more then "Ace Combat in HD". Frankly all I seem to see from your posts lately is nothing but unnecessary criticisms, most of which appears unfounded and almost troll worthy (as I've seen in the P.C.A.R.S thread).

Then you have to understand what are you reading. Because it's not criticism.

Let me explain, for example Resident Evil 4 was released in 2005 then every fan of RE games played and finished with the story. So would they be interested in playing this game again in 2011? No!

But if you change some minor things like mix locations from vary RE games and change it's name to anything except 4 HD they would probably be tempted.

So now you understand what i mean by saying IT's nice touch to disguise Ace combat under Infinity name. Now i'm sure I've played this mission already, and for sure there will be much more in Infinity from the Ace Combat Past.

Arrg!! I need to play right now. I haven't played a decent flight combat game since Ace Combat:Zero. I'm so excited. Also, I like how Mobius 1's Ribbon insignia also is the infinity symbol. All this symbolism is making me way too excited. My gf is looking at me like I'm a fool, lol.

Rex Tremendae, Stonehenge, TLS, and a Comona remix.
And no moronic DFM.

Although it seems like pure awesomeness in a concentrated dose, I can't help but get a bit uneasy at the free to play aspect. Seems like Farmville crossed with AC.

No Strangereal is a bit disappointing, but I guess they just ran out of wars.:lol:

If it has a soundtrack equal to 4's, and it plays as good as it looks, then I may look into getting a PS3, but really I'd prefer to have a 4,5,0 remake.

At least they're still trying though.

If I've guessed correctly at that Japanese, is this coming out November 7th?

That's a day after GT6. Will be so glad when classes are done by that time, I would've been goofing off even more then I do now :lol:

Definitely going to get my Japanese account back going again, Can't wait to play it.

Beta is out in the JP PSN store.

3rc161.jpg

Getting it nao.

I'm waiting for the PSN Maintenance to Complete. 2 Hours to go... Really can't wait to Download this Beta! I managed to Play the 1st Two Story Missions at the Eurogamer Expo and loved it! Back to the great days of AC4 :)

So how does one simply

Download the Ace Combat Beta?

One simply:

1. Create a PSN account.
2. Go to PSN store and look for "エース" (Esu)
3. Scroll down in the results until you find it.

IT might not be there though, the game has been in maintenance since the 8th and the servers aren't online yet.

One simply:

1. Create a PSN account.
2. Go to PSN store and look for "エース" (Esu)
3. Scroll down in the results until you find it.

IT might not be there though, the game has been in maintenance since the 8th and the servers aren't online yet.

I've already gotten the account, I just for some reason couldn't find it at the time I asked.

I can't review but after seeing some videos on youtube, it looks like namco made a come back to the old school Ace Combat game.
I have seen the first 2 missions of the beta and it at least visually look like very nice. But its too early to tell about the story and deeper review for the moment.

I was really surprised about the visual quality of the menu / loading / and UI stuffs. Very impressive..

Back