ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring 2016

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 560 comments
  • 41,370 views
I think they're feeding the German commentator cocaine and coffee exclusively :lol:

Rain seems to have stopped near Muellenbach at least.
 
Hyundai Spun out!! Don't balme the Scirocco!!
 
Bentley's just don't have the pace here. :(
I'm actually surprised, they've shown much better pace all round in pretty much every series this year.
 
Bo
I'm actually surprised, they've shown much better pace all round in pretty much every series this year.

Even in the dry they didn't have top 10 pace and the wet track didn't really help.

As a side note I think someone is going to take a punt on inters of a fashion within a couple of laps, noticeable lack of water being kicked up and changes in the colour of the tarmac, it would be a mistake but I expect the leaders to be doing 9:30's on old wets by then.
 
This is really hell

CjkByI0W0AErp31.jpg:large

CjkByJQXIAAi80H.jpg:large
CjkNkKUUUAI2XG7.jpg:large
CjkNlQZUkAEIrvB.jpg:large
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I take it the Kremer K3 isn't on the grid? Only just remembered it existed...
 
Kremer K3 is a 997 cup car, it is running in the VLN classics, given that the 997 cup car is 10 years old.
 
#37 Bentley got pushed behind the barriers.
 
One Bentley is out!
 
Btw, where's the playstation BMW?? Didn't see it in the whole stream
 
Kaz took it out, the race having more then 137 cars confused him.
Surely more than 16 is enough to flummox him?
 
Anyone know how long the Manta has been in the pit?
 
Cars going offline in places to wet the tyres now.

Oh, leader goes pop!
 
NOOOOO #18 goes boom :(

Edit: Damn, that's a good old fashioned engine failure. You don't see them like that very often.
 
#18 NOOO!!!:(:(:(

Well, at least theres an amg out aswell for compensation:lol:
 
The Foxtail has officially retired.
 
Back