ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring 2016

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 560 comments
  • 41,426 views
What happened to the Manta??!!. Sorry, my dad entered to my computer when the M6 died!. And NOOO!!
 
Audi goes out on inters and it's sector times are the same as the wets so far, will have to keep an eye on that.

If the #2 is on inters like I think it is then it's losing ~20/25s a lap on them. Loses too much on the final half of the track.

Edit- lap times as a whole seem to have gone up this lap, 9:30's going into 9:50's+ (asides from the Mercs)
 
Last edited:
What happened to the Manta??!!. Sorry, my dad entered to my computer when the M6 died!. And NOOO!!
It entered the pits before the red flag, and never rejoined. Don't think they've given a specific reason.
 
MANTA UPDATE.jpg


In a garage, stationary. Nice and dry and warm.

It's not that bad a place to be.
 
#2 Audi fastest car on track now, even in the end sectors now.

Cars switching tyres now and some green sectors starting to pop up.
 
Last edited:
Btw guys, the part 3 of my photoshoot is now at my gallery!! :D
 
What happened to the Manta??!!. Sorry, my dad entered to my computer when the M6 died!. And NOOO!!
Out of contention due to a broken clutch housing. Since the drivetrain is "self developed", they couldn't get the hydraulic pump to fit into the replacement clutch housing. No pump, no gearshifts, no racing.
 
Still here allthough the mercedes leading is disappointing:indiff:


The key is following other classes although it can be tricky when the focus is always on outright lead.

#37 is down in 62nd but lapping quickly, fast enough to get into the top 20 currently.
 
I didn't even know what a Manta was 8 hours ago. Lol.
 
@Christhedude There in the Konrad Huracan there just outside the top 10 👍


EDIT: But that wasn't very good driving 👎
 
I had a horrid feeling it was Chris driving. Easily done but still his fault.

Edit: Looks like it was Farnbacher driving, as according to that last graphic he's in the car currently.
 
Last edited:
Is there any better streams available then the RML/official one? It feels like its 10-20 seconds late compared to the audio.
 
Is there any better streams available then the RML/official one? It feels like its 10-20 seconds late compared to the audio.

I've been watching the stream @IforceV8 posted on page 4 and that seems to be in sync and up to date.
 
I don't see problems with RLM...
 
Last edited:
What happened to the lone Mustang?
 
Cousin #14 AMG GT3 in his stint now 22nd place.
13267790_1222208427792293_5975927327260129342_n.jpg
​
Update: #14 down to 23rd place now.
Update: back to 22nd again.
 
Last edited:
I think they are the best looking current GT3 car so I have no problem with them.
 
I noticed their numbers when I started watching which was just as they were lining up on the grid during the delay and 6 of the top 10 were Mercs.
 
So how u guys enjoying the race so far. I'm enjoying it very much so far :)
 
#14 up to 21st place.
 
Back