ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring 2016

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 560 comments
  • 41,378 views
I absolutely love that zipline cam over the pit. Such a cool view and way better than the stationary camera at the end of pitroad last year.
 
Anyone know if Subaru is streaming from their car again this year?
 
#14 up to 20th place. 👍
 
upload_2016-5-28_21-4-6.png


Is it me, or the driver is a Kaz's cousin?? :odd:
 
Hooray! #100 M6 has risen to the third position! :cool:👍

Well, that was premature hope, it's dropped back to the sixth.:(
 
Last edited:
I'm tempted to do that.... #63 pushed off the track.
 
Audi #6 ran into Audi #28 after the Schumacher esses.
 
It's running muted on the screen to my left while I tear up the state of San Andreas.
I'm doing the same. Switching between that and racing GT3 machines in PCars. 👍

I seems to be still running, currently fourth in is class, 61st overall.
Hadn't realised it was GT4 spec. Nice.
 

Goodness, I've never realized modern cars were that big. :boggled:
 
Like how we're seeing more of the production cars at this point.
 
Gotta say, this years overnight coverage has been much better then previous years. We've gotten video from all over the course aswell as many onboard feeds to boot. Two thumbs up for Vodafone and all the others who made this possible. :D:tup: :D:tup:
 
What a crash!
 
Back