ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring 2016

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 560 comments
  • 41,538 views
RLM, why you mentioned NFS??, you should mention PCars! lol. Gran turismo was mentioned too btw lol
 
Gran Turismo better have been mentioned. It's one of the races sponsors.
 
Apparently the IRL Bugatti VGT got a few laps in at speed and the test drivers were quite impressed...
 
Gran Turismo better have been mentioned. It's one of the races sponsors.

It was. :lol: on people who didn't know it was a real track in GT4....

Porsche slid down the track on its roof. :eek:
 
I think it was more cost effective to use the current GT:TRDS stickers because they were already made. Might as well use them up. :sly:

Hey! Bernd Schneider. I'm racing his DTM 190E in PCars right now. Gotta love that interior view. :D
 
Ok, let's say the AMG GT3 it's confirmed for GTS, which livery would be more loved?? Haribo, or either Blistein-AMG?? :lol:
 
I absolutely prefer the Black Falcon livery.

Still hoping the #912 or, more realistically, the #100 can do the unthinkable and challenge the AMGs for the lead.

Not that I dislike the AMGs (they sound glorious!) but I'm kinda rooting for the underdogs here :lol:
 
Interview pretty much confirmed the BMW M6 GT3 for GT Sport.
YES_YES_.jpg
 
I absolutely prefer the Black Falcon livery.

Still hoping the #912 or, more realistically, the #100 can do the unthinkable and challenge the AMGs for the lead.

Not that I dislike the AMGs (they sound glorious!) but I'm kinda rooting for the underdogs here :lol:

At the end of the day I'm rooting for everybody except Audi, it got a little boring seeing them constantly win. :lol:
 
Interview pretty much confirmed the BMW M6 GT3 for GT Sport.
upload_2016-5-29_1-58-23.png


I wouldn't be too surprised, since GT was always helping the teams for the race, besides, check out Yamamoto-san's comment. Probably the questioned car would be the Schulze GTR, but can be as well the M6 (hopefully the 2nd one 💡)
 
I forget who it was, but one of the drivers for the #101 BMW said they used the game to assist with tuning the car for the race, and that it felt just a step down from the full blown private simulators he used. Could just be PR
 
"It's raining in Monaco? That's cute."
 
#100 has climbed up to fourt. Hopefully it keeps rising all the way to the top, and stays there for the remainder of the race. :O
 
I'm hoping that #912 can get up there to scrap it out for the win.
 
I think it was more cost effective to use the current GT:TRDS stickers because they were already made. Might as well use them up. :sly:
The franchise sponsors the series, not a specific game inside of the franchise.
 
I'm mighty impressed by the performance of the WRX STI, by the way. Little bugger is giving some of the GT3s a run for their money 👍
 
Two more BMWs out!! Blame a Fiesta!!
 
#100 crashed.

Gutted.

Driver is okay, though.
 
Apparently the IRL Bugatti VGT got a few laps in at speed and the test drivers were quite impressed...

Haha, who said this? It's been sat on the stand all weekend because it's got no working engine in it.
 
Uhhmmm..... Bad news.

Yep, I saw it. Why the 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 it had to happen to them and now, why not the mercedes?? :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hopefully the #23 can pull it through without any accidents.
 
Haha, who said this? It's been sat on the stand all weekend because it's got no working engine in it.
I wonder if they have multiple cars because there are videos out there of one running.
 
Another Porsche is out!
 
Back