ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring 2016

About to have breakfast. Nice way to start off the morning. :)

sunday bloody sunday.png

Damn the Mercedes gave a new meaning to the term "dominate the race" :eek:
Very disappointed by the underperforming audis, really didn't expect only 2 cars in top positions.
Yamauchi's cars is far down in the list i wonder what happened during the night, it appeared they had the right pace.
Damn the bentley is keeping up, happy about that behemoth tbh.
:gtpflag:

Ok @Savolainen83, you still have chances to see BMW winning!! If the current "most-closest-to-pole" M6 (Rowe one) retires, the Playstation one is inside the top 20 now!

Ok @Savolainen83, you still have chances to see BMW winning!! If the current "most-closest-to-pole" M6 (Rowe one) retires, the Playstation one is inside the top 20 now!

I keep praying that the BMW's don't receive any more difficulties. And praying even more for mechanical gremlings and mishaps to the merc's.

If this continues until the end. I pseudo-confirm the Haribo AMG GT3 for GTS or the next GT in a future trailer! :D Remember that GT sometimes add the N24h winner for the next GT (WRT-GTS//R8 Phoenix-GT6//Schulze GTR-GT5)

If this continues until the end. I pseudo-confirm the Haribo AMG GT3 for GTS or the next GT in a future trailer! :D Remember that GT sometimes add the N24h winner for the next GT (WRT-GTS//R8 Phoenix-GT6//Schulze GTR-GT5)

The last winner they used was the team pheonix car, we have already seen last years winner in the trailers, but how obsolete GT sport is already proving to be dont expect anything in from this year,

That's why I want the #9 to win. I like that blue and yellow.

My mind is still boggled about the fact on how dominant the teams with the AMG GT seem to be, but I'd be lying if I said that I don't like that.

The domination from Audi was getting a little stale and seeing that the competition in the form of Mercedes and BMW are finally able to compete on an equal level and even make them look incredibly slow and almost amateur-like.

Go Merc! :dopey:

I hope the #23 wins because BMW.:mischievous:
As much as I want a BMW or a Porsche to win this, I can't see it happening - the Mercs have the pace and I honestly don't want to see them lose due to crashes or whatever. The teams put up a stellar performance and absolutely do not deserve a DNF now.

I'm really excited for next year. We might see some development on the M6 to push it further and the 911s were supposedly shafted by the BOP, which might change as well 👍

Back