ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring 2016

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 560 comments
  • 41,378 views
Another 911 in the barriers.
 
About to have breakfast. Nice way to start off the morning. :)


sunday bloody sunday.png
 
Damn the Mercedes gave a new meaning to the term "dominate the race" :eek:
Very disappointed by the underperforming audis, really didn't expect only 2 cars in top positions.
Yamauchi's cars is far down in the list i wonder what happened during the night, it appeared they had the right pace.
Damn the bentley is keeping up, happy about that behemoth tbh.
:gtpflag:
 
Ok @Savolainen83, you still have chances to see BMW winning!! If the current "most-closest-to-pole" M6 (Rowe one) retires, the Playstation one is inside the top 20 now!
 
Ok @Savolainen83, you still have chances to see BMW winning!! If the current "most-closest-to-pole" M6 (Rowe one) retires, the Playstation one is inside the top 20 now!

I keep praying that the BMW's don't receive any more difficulties. And praying even more for mechanical gremlings and mishaps to the merc's.
 
Viper's in trouble!!
 
Unexpected top 50: the lone mustang running in the GT4/SP8 :cheers:
 
#912 disappeared from tracker...
 
If this continues until the end. I pseudo-confirm the Haribo AMG GT3 for GTS or the next GT in a future trailer! :D Remember that GT sometimes add the N24h winner for the next GT (WRT-GTS//R8 Phoenix-GT6//Schulze GTR-GT5)
 
If this continues until the end. I pseudo-confirm the Haribo AMG GT3 for GTS or the next GT in a future trailer! :D Remember that GT sometimes add the N24h winner for the next GT (WRT-GTS//R8 Phoenix-GT6//Schulze GTR-GT5)

The last winner they used was the team pheonix car, we have already seen last years winner in the trailers, but how obsolete GT sport is already proving to be dont expect anything in from this year,
 
I wonder if they have multiple cars because there are videos out there of one running.
RLM said it was also brown, so I suspect it was an actual Chiron and not the VGT.
 
RLM said it was also brown, so I suspect it was an actual Chiron and not the VGT.
It definitely was the Chiron, at least if we're talking about the same car :lol:
 
If this continues until the end. I pseudo-confirm the Haribo AMG GT3 for GTS or the next GT in a future trailer! :D Remember that GT sometimes add the N24h winner for the next GT (WRT-GTS//R8 Phoenix-GT6//Schulze GTR-GT5)

That's why I want the #9 to win. I like that blue and yellow.
 
The PlayStation Panzer is showing some pace again.
 
I hope the #4 wins. Simply for Engel. Ever since he got cut from Erebus V8, he shows his worth.
 
My mind is still boggled about the fact on how dominant the teams with the AMG GT seem to be, but I'd be lying if I said that I don't like that.

The domination from Audi was getting a little stale and seeing that the competition in the form of Mercedes and BMW are finally able to compete on an equal level and even make them look incredibly slow and almost amateur-like.

Go Merc! :dopey:
 
I hope the #23 wins because BMW.:mischievous:
As much as I want a BMW or a Porsche to win this, I can't see it happening - the Mercs have the pace and I honestly don't want to see them lose due to crashes or whatever. The teams put up a stellar performance and absolutely do not deserve a DNF now.

I'm really excited for next year. We might see some development on the M6 to push it further and the 911s were supposedly shafted by the BOP, which might change as well 👍
 
Back