ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring 2016

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 560 comments
  • 40,932 views
There was one car, a TT RS that managed to get round the corner at ridiculous speed somehow.
Yeah, I saw it too, I was instantly reminded of the Chaparral 2J. :odd:
 
The Schulze GT-R guys must be laughing at the GT3 cars like "lol RWD"

Laughing until they get into a corner and suddenly realise that they also are relying on two slick tyres to do the steering.
 
That's hail?

123.jpg
 
🤬. I missed the start. I can never calculate time zones right. :(
 
The stopped drivers should go chillout at the campsites.
 
Cars are parking on track because they couldn't go on with all the hail on track. Literally looks like it has snowed.
 
image.jpeg
Now we know why Lexus brought the CH-R to the race :p
 
I hope someone got a video clip or a GIF of that BMW driver fanning his car with the door, that looked ridiculous.
 
90 minutes? I presume that there are quite a few bits of rail to repair, also it's only a couple of corners with the hail the drivers should be able to crawl their way through that.
 
The weather struck at the most evil place possible, just where you need to brake hard after one of the fastest parts of the track...
 
Of course this is the only 90 minutes I'll be able to watch the race until tomorrow... :banghead:
 
The 35 Nissan just started moving and got stuck on the track in the ice.
 
I hope someone got a video clip or a GIF of that BMW driver fanning his car with the door, that looked ridiculous.
How? He was just trying to get the windows clear outta mist.
 
Does the race timer stop?
Nope, clock is ticking.

They're still collecting some of the cars that are stranded out there on the hail covered bits of the track...
 
Chaos. 4 seasons in one race.

Side note: That Bilstein R8 looks mean. :drool:
 
How? He was just trying to get the windows clear outta mist.

I know he had a good reason to do it, but it was still very silly to see an aerial shot of GT3 cars stopped on the tracks where one guy just kept opening and closing the door very fast.
 
Back