ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring 2016

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 560 comments
  • 41,079 views
Apparently about half the grid still hasn't managed to get back to the pits yet. They still are stuck somewhere on the track.
 
According to the live timing there is still about 60 cars missing out on track, sorting out the positions is going to be fun.
 
Screen Shot 2016-05-29 at 12.44.15 am copy.png
 
I wonder if the hail also acts like tyre marbles do?

Anyway..

I just nipped out to get some bratwurst... did I miss any Foxtail?
 
I wonder if the hail also acts like tyre marbles do?

Anyway..

I just nipped out to get some bratwurst... did I miss any Foxtail?

Live data has it in the pits but I don't recall seeing it anyway.

Both Bentleys currently missing. :(
 
The livefeed says that the race is delayed until 6pm in german time.
 
Yes at first, but apparently the weather could get worse again and they aren't sure anymore if they can start so early.
They started the race for just ten minutes, in that little timespawn rain, hail and a lot of manta drivebys happened.
 
The livefeed says that the race is delayed until 6pm in german time.
They did, but the weather team said they'll except the weather getting worse again.
 
Last edited:
Local weather says rain for a couple of hours at least.
 
Is it true that people bring mobile phones with them during the race in order to let their team know?:lol:
 
Local weather says rain for a couple of hours at least.

Rain on it's own isn't an issue, mandate wet tyres and a lap or three behind the safety car we just have hope for no more hail/snow/meteorites.
 
Doesn't look to be much standing water at the moment so who knows...
 
Back