AE86, Porsche 962C and more leaked by PD, coming to GTS!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a 2008 Fit new when I was 24...

It was a fun, lightweight true JDM car. The new one not so much...

You did well, it's a great little car! I had the second gen.

It's a great FF chassis, as Ichishima san explains in this video:

Not too sure about the appeal of getting a Honda Jazz? It's a car for grandads IMO.

@ 0:44 "Boy, life is an ever lasting learning process" :D:D

Gonna guess "Racing" would substitute Rothmans if the die-casts I've seen are anything to go by.
1_0e120866745f8bb3feae06e55ee74255.jpg

I always thought it was interesting that a Rothman's Porsche is featured in the opening movie, when other cars/overalls with Marlboro logos are blurred out.

You did well, it's a great little car! I had the second gen.

It's a great FF chassis, as Ichishima san explains in this video:

This is such a gran turismo video lol(except the girl in the bikini) "lets tune up a normal car and see what happens"

Gonna guess "Racing" would substitute Rothmans if the die-casts I've seen are anything to go by.

Like FW18 with "Racing" livery?

That will be nice.
MHC1685-800x520fit.jpg

Its definitely the most well known from 1988 buuuut, there are also these cars from 1988:

Since no 962C from 1988 is a Le Mans Winner (Because Jaaaaag), it opens up the possibility of ANY of these.
Also it could be this. (1988 JSPC / Team Schuppan)
So let's wait and see what livery it will have.
120968597.jpg

Last edited:

That will be nice.
MHC1685-800x520fit.jpg

120968597.jpg
I’d imagine it’s the ‘88 factory long-tail car. The last of the line as a full works car. It was the direct rival to the XJR-9LM and been featured in other sims. The same car (there are a few Dunlop/Shell cars in private hands) is also regularly featured in magazines.

It was then the customer car from ‘89-‘93.

That will be nice.
MHC1685-800x520fit.jpg

120968597.jpg
I don't mind about the livery PD will have because there are so many artists out there that they recreate all of these gorgeous liveries of that era

It should be the Shell livery. but.... PD might need more server space. If ever a car was likely to get massive numbers of livery's that's the one...

You know, I could’ve listed all the Japanese classics from GT6, I would’ve. I’d be very glad if any of those car shows came to GTS.

I hear you, but those are just 2 cars that, for me at least, were needed in the list you two guys mentioned. ;)

It should be the Shell livery. but.... PD might need more server space. If ever a car was likely to get massive numbers of livery's that's the one...
There are now so many great liveries I’ve started restricting myself to only the real ones. Even going as far as only using real liveries from a specific model, IE the 911 RSR. So no 911 GT3 liveries.

Keeps things manageable. Will be the same for the 962, only long-tail (if that’s the car we get), 962 liveries.

See? Look how much fun they are.

They almost look like (not quite) what the Honda Civic should look like. They've become too big and should be called something else.

I've got an EP3 and it's not worlds apart from those cup-spec Jazzs' if you squint.

PD! WHERE IS MY EP3 TYPE R DAMMIT!

Well since it's size has been growing, it's name should be opposite. Instead of the Civic, maybe the Honda Rural?
I was thinking more along the lines of calling it an Integra, which would on the name alone sell well I think.

Rural works too :D

All this updates are nice but man I wish some more modern and actual cars.... I mean why the old Audi TT ? So many cars from gt6 :(

p78
how about this '65 Silvia

or the Hakosuka

20645150_10155269536445804_6809913746438335302_o.jpg
Hakosuka is a given. ;) I'd welcome the Silvia, though it's not a favourite of mine.

They almost look like (not quite) what the Honda Civic should look like. They've become too big and should be called something else.

I've got an EP3 and it's not worlds apart from those cup-spec Jazzs' if you squint.

PD! WHERE IS MY EP3 TYPE R DAMMIT!
I had an '04 Si. Loved it. Family and friends used to say I was driving a backhoe, because of the you know what.

Still, wondering how the AW86 is going to look. No doubt we'll get 4 color choices. Wondering about the wheel and tire package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back