After 18 | Bona Fide | 25.3

• Thread starter Taiga
  • 107 comments
Singapore
Singapore
lowzikai
16789790561_155eaa02d0_o.png

Last edited:
I can't wait to watch your creations to come Jaden, hope you will get the game as soon as possible !

Beautiful start, Jaden. The editing job is, like it was in your GT5 gallery, simply stunning, can't wait to see more of your enhancement. ;)👍

Extreme professionalism is what it is called. Especially the "Ante Up" shot. 👍 You captured the Vision GT's lines so well, and the last shot has some nice editing as well.

Beautiful start, Jaden. The editing job is, like it was in your GT5 gallery, simply stunning, can't wait to see more of your enhancement. ;)👍

Thanks NB, glad you still like my photos. :)

Extreme professionalism is what it is called. Especially the "Ante Up" shot. 👍 You captured the Vision GT's lines so well, and the last shot has some nice editing as well.

Thanks Skython, such high praise leaves me flattered. That's what I particularly wanted to showcase in this set. I found the roofline of the VGT so mesmerizing, so beautiful that I'd thought playing with its structure was the way to go. :)

Less is more.

Great set Jaden. Bring it on. :)

I'm really glad that you've remembered that from such a long time ago. :)
Thanks Ricardo, appreciate it and yes, I'll bring it. :sly:

The super classy pictures and magnificent Jaden unequalled style is back. Click, fullsize watch and see how great they are, I really think these are the only ones reaching the Mercedes official vision. Bravo 👍

Awesome edits Jaden!:drool:👍 Love the angle and composition in the first shot, however I did notice some colour banding on the exterior of the car.

Also you always come up with the best names for your artworks. Can't wait for more!;)

Yep, awesome a usual. Shot 1 and 3 do it for me. Great start. Looking forward to more. ;) 👍

Awesome start Taiga!!!

The first shots is :drool::drool:

Thanks Aries, glad that you like them.

The super classy pictures and magnificent Jaden unequalled style is back. Click, fullsize watch and see how great they are, I really think these are the only ones reaching the Mercedes official vision. Bravo 👍

Thanks Herve, you humble me; your shots are as equally good!

Pure art - awesome Jaden! :drool:

Thanks Nato!

Awesome edits Jaden!:drool:👍 Love the angle and composition in the first shot, however I did notice some colour banding on the exterior of the car.

Also you always come up with the best names for your artworks. Can't wait for more!;)

Thanks Nux, if you're referring to the hood, the abberated monochrome was done on purpose as the stock photo had the hood looking like a single flat shade though I did crank the curves, levels and lighting layers on crazy this photo. :P Glad you like the names, I've to say they're one of the hardest parts of making a photo.

Very nice shots. Composition is so good. Looking forward to what's next from you. Happy new year!

Thanks mazda, happy new year!

GPR
Yep, awesome a usual. Shot 1 and 3 do it for me. Great start. Looking forward to more. ;) 👍

Thanks GPR, looking forward to posting more too. :)

TheWindofGold-2.png

Pantheon

The Wind of Gold

The City

Perfekt High

The Wind of Gold

She is shaking, she is shy
While we are waiting for her message
All expectations make her heart scream

-
The first 'expensive' car I bought was this because I remembered as a child,
I loved the Diablo so, so much, from the days of Need for Speed 4 (though that was an SV) so this was an automatic purchase.
Plus this car looks so damn good in gold that I had to make a set out of it.
And god this car looks so good.

BringMetoLife-2.png

-

I always loved rain edits and why not this.
As above, the vision for this shot is from my childhood dream and experience playing NFS4.
EA's been doing a lot of NFS remakes nowadays, so why not a HD NFS4 drifting in the rain scene? :)

Once more you show us how to do it, beautiful edits in this Diablo set. Especially like "Pantheon", "The City", "Perfekt High". the rain shot loos pretty nice too. ;)👍

The Perfekt High is my fav from your latest set! Great composition.
I also think your rain edit looks awesome too!👍

Great work Jaden.;)

Diablo's shot on the rain is so AWESOME!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::cheers:

Thanks Ronin. I personally feel that's one of the better edits I've made so far.

The Perfekt High is my fav from your latest set! Great composition.
I also think your rain edit looks awesome too!👍

Great work Jaden.;)

Thanks TRG! I gotta say, other than the rain edit, Perfekt High's my favourite too.

Very very nice! Love the cool atmosphere contrasting with the bright yellow Diablo!

Thanks mazda!

Great work Jaden. I love the 3rd and 4th shots! Great "dark" mood. :)

Nice edit on the last shot. Very artistic. 👍

Ouch :D That is a gallery start !
Love the composition of your trinitus pics each of them offer a very original point of view and have a very artistic touch. The second one is my favorite, just splendid !
The four pics of the wind of gold are superb with a beautiful toning and a great contrast. And the last one is a pure Jaden's gem like a love them. Superb work once more !

Loving the last 2 wind of gold shots, great angles and compositions you don't see very often and the 'Bring me to Life' image also is very nice. Really like the toning on all of them, creates quite a moody feel and good atmosphere.

So all this means is that's some fantastic work mate. ;) 👍

Holy potato! Diablo set is Amazing! :drool::drool::drool:

Thanks Johan!

Great work Jaden. I love the 3rd and 4th shots! Great "dark" mood. :)

Nice edit on the last shot. Very artistic. 👍

Thanks Ricardo, glad that you felt the mood from my photos. :)

Ouch :D That is a gallery start !
Love the composition of your trinitus pics each of them offer a very original point of view and have a very artistic touch. The second one is my favorite, just splendid !
The four pics of the wind of gold are superb with a beautiful toning and a great contrast. And the last one is a pure Jaden's gem like a love them. Superb work once more !

Thanks Jeremy, as always, love your comment and support, keep them coming.
I tried to keep the contrast strong in the Wind of Gold as I wanted to give off a very strong and sombre mood. :)

GPR
Loving the last 2 wind of gold shots, great angles and compositions you don't see very often and the 'Bring me to Life' image also is very nice. Really like the toning on all of them, creates quite a moody feel and good atmosphere.

So all this means is that's some fantastic work mate. ;) 👍

Thanks GPR, I was actually really surprised I could get that high in Ronda! Glad you felt the moody atmosphere too. :)

Lustbug

Novacane

Sombre

Veni Vidi Vici

Swim Good

Backstreet Diplomacy

Strawberry Swing

Pop, Lock & Shuffle
-
The Mazda Cosmos is a beautiful car, and boy does it look so damn good in matte red.
It's probably about the only car that's pulled off a bright matte colour for me.

What I wanted to create with this set is a range of styles, from shooting to editing, kind of a little bit of everything shuffled together to create this one set. Enjoy!

Back