After 18 | Bona Fide | 25.3

• Thread starter Taiga
  • 107 comments
I won't be very original : i'm more than happy to see some new stuff here ! And I love the atmosphere of these last shots, glad to know it's a preview and we'll get more of this kind ! 👍

At first they seem a bit bland, but once I look into them, I see the work you put in! :)👍 Especially the second photo! :drool:

Always love your deep and moody toning and this set doesn't disappoint. :) Nice action feel too.

You need to post more often, the people demand it! ;)

On a side note, whats happening with the 3.0 comp? :(

Thanks guys, really appreciate that you guys are still here and supporting me even in my absence.
@GPR 3.0 unfortunately can't make ends meet for me, I have way too crazy school terms to even take photos myself, let alone handle a competition.

The Bones

Lovely toning and angles in this set. The last one is my fave. 👍

As for the 3.0, maybe someone else, with a bit more free time, could manage them...

Great sets Jaden. I personaly love the mood in this VW set. Smoothness and Freedom incarnate. :)

Something very Silent Hill in the set! :nervous:👍 The wide open desert with the fog - a very moody and frightening experience! :drool:

I hear you on the time front. Oh well. I'd like to be able to host the comp but I'm afraid I wouldn't have much time for that either. :(

Nice set though, I like the faded slightly washy feel. Nice tones also and as usual strong compositions. 👍

Last edited:
How did I miss this thread?!
All I can do is :drool:👍 a million times! Nice works, Jaden!

Also, maybe I can do the 3.0 comp. ;)

It's good to see something from you Jaden. And this certainly has the style and mood of a Taiga piece. ;) 👍

Last edited:
This looks so awesome! Great to see some new work coming from you.

Is this just one shot or a preview for an upcoming set?

GPR
It's good to see something from you Jaden. And this certainly has the style and mood of a Taiga piece. ;) 👍

Thanks @GPR, I'm shifting to do mostly "concept art styled" pieces nowadays. :)

Great photos. first time visiting your gallery and i like it a lot. great work.
Your editing is out of this world. First time and already in love.

Thanks @diobel and @cruzthemaster, do visit more though my postings would probably be very slow. :P

I missed your gorgeous work, Jaden. Wonderful shot and as always great atmosphere :drool: :drool: :drool:

Hey @ShaolinMasta, thanks for dropping by, much more to learn from you, Master Ilya. :)

This looks so awesome! Great to see some new work coming from you.

Is this just one shot or a preview for an upcoming set?

Sorry to disappoint @NBDESIGNZ, but it's mostly singles nowadays. :(
Thanks though, glad you liked it!

Here's something:

Gauntlet

Woke up today and saw a concept artist on my feed and was massively inspired and decided to boot up the PS3 and open up Photoshop for a spin. Hope you guys like it!
Also, I've begin to upload my pieces on ArtStation, do check it out if not start there too!

Yes, a new edit! And an awesome one, nice to see you have got some inspiration for a new work. Great job Jaden! 👍

Back