After 18 | Bona Fide | 25.3

• Thread starter Taiga
  • 107 comments
My favourite from your last two updates has to be the shot in post 82 due to the mood.

Wowza! :eek: Nice one, Jaden!

Thanks for stopping by Justin!

Yes, a new edit! And an awesome one, nice to see you have got some inspiration for a new work. Great job Jaden! 👍

Thanks NB! Yeah, the guy really, really, inspired me.

Epic ! just epic ....

How do you do this thing (dunno what it's called in english) behind taillights ?

Thanks @Y00PAY! Light streaks? Hehe I don't really know what they're called but basically it's just lots of brushed layers on different blending modes, if you speak Photoshop. :)

If you want in-depths or anything, drop me a PM!

My favourite from your last two updates has to be the shot in post 82 due to the mood.

Thanks @TVR&Ferrari_Fan ! I'm actually working on a re-mastered copy of that exact piece as of recent. :)

I like how you used selective colour to bring a bit of extra life to the shot. 👍

It's great to see you back in action man! :) !! All the photos aver very good, but my personal favourites are the LFA, the Ferrari and the Zonda R shots.

I see you didn't give up on GT5... :P

Excellent set, Jaden! Especially that F1 GTR edit from last November! :drool:👍

I came here and saw just what I expected - premium quality photos with just perfect angles, compositions and editing! :bowdown: Amazing stuff!

I love the last shot for a few reasons. With the main two being the composition and lighting.

The last two sets have 'Jaden'-style written all over them. I'm especially liking shots #5, #9, #10 and #11 from this set and pictures #2 and #4 from the latest one. 👍

Back