AJNS73's 0/0/0 Cars (Current OCD & Others) -- Closed Until GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter ajns73
  • 1,570 comments
  • 66,822 views
Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 '95 has been sent,Brilliant Chrysler has been completed,Brilliant Blue-Audi I had already but to be fair I didn't notice it either until I saw that I had two of them.:odd:Mustard Mica-Subaru and Cool White-VW also acquired.
 
Last edited:
Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 '95 has been sent,Brilliant Chrysler has been completed,Brilliant Blue-Audi I had already but to be fair I didn't notice it either until I saw that I had two of them.:odd:Mustard Mica-Subaru and Cool White-VW also acquired.

Mustard Mica replaced with Mine's - Bay Side Blue (M), VW - Cool White removed from the back-up list.

Tonight's list: Citroen - Gris Aluminium, Gris Clair & Daihatsu - Green Mica, Red Mica, Emerald Green Met.

I'll wait as long as I can for confirmation before I send.
 
I sent the Castrol Supra '01 already,That set is good apart from Emerald Green Metallic which I picked up.👍
 
I sent the Castrol Supra '01 already,That set is good apart from Emerald Green Metallic which I picked up.👍

Mine's - Black Pearl work?
 
It does.👍
 
sent the '99 Viper :)
 
One is about to send the Legacy Wagon GTB '96 in about 5 minutes,one also found Bleu Balmoral-Citroen last night.👍
 
One is about to send the Legacy Wagon GTB '96 in about 5 minutes,one also found Bleu Balmoral-Citroen last night.👍

Did you join the Borg collective since last night? (Since you are referring to yourself as "one." Sorry about the STTNG reference. I will remove my nerd hat now.)

Blue Balmoral removed from the back-up list.
 
:lol: I can do 3rd person from time to time,I sent the Legacy,drew a blank for the 2nd day in a row from the set of 10.
 
:lol: I can do 3rd person from time to time,I sent the Legacy,drew a blank for the 2nd day in a row from the set of 10.

Daihatsu - Steel Gray Met. & Dodge - Beige, Bright Red, Red, White & Nissan - Midnight Purple (P)

Tonight's set for your approval.

Obviously an issue in there. Looks like a truncated paint name.
 
That's 6 :lol: but yes I need all of them.
 
You'd be closing out Daihatsu and Nissan.:)
 
You'd be closing out Daihatsu and Nissan.:)

Nice! I'll just have to figure out which Dodges are supposed to be there and which one needs to be moved or removed.
 
Dodge

Beige
Bright Red
Red
White
Willow Green
Bright Blue Met.
Dark Gray Met.
Gold Met.
Light Gold Met.
Light Gunmetal Met.
Light Turqoise Met.
Medium Green Met.
Silver Poly
Turquoise Met. is what I need from Dodge,thanks.:)
 
Dodge

Beige
Bright Red
Red
White
Willow Green
Bright Blue Met.
Dark Gray Met.
Gold Met.
Light Gold Met.
Light Gunmetal Met.
Light Turqoise Met.
Medium Green Met.
Silver Poly
Turquoise Met. is what I need from Dodge,thanks.:)

Yeah, I just have to make sure I actually have them. I'm guessing one of those shouldn't be there. If I have them all I'll just move one back to the back-up list.
 
Right you are.👍
 
Right you are.👍

Not that I want to make things more complicated than they already are, but ch1p just raised a good point with me backchannel. How are you accounting for the multiple hues named the same thing but that come from different cars?
 
Sort of using the ucd for that one,and sony have given me some too.If the chip looks different then I buy said car.
 
Sort of using the ucd for that one,and sony have given me some too.If the chip looks different then I buy said car.

I should have been keeping track of that for the ones I have been sending you. From this point forward, I will send all variations of a single color that I have on a given date. They should come up separately in your paint list, but you never know which one is which.
 
I too will continue to keep track,thanks.👍 On that do you know if premium and standard hues the same? like Palma Red is on an Evo IV would it be the same as the Evo V chip?
 
I too will continue to keep track,thanks.👍 On that do you know if premium and standard hues the same? like Palma Red is on an Evo IV would it be the same as the Evo V chip?

ch1p and I are trying to has that out now. We are currently trading nonsensical run-on sentences, so I will spare you the blow by blow and let you know if we come up with something coherent. We'll need to bounce our final thoughts off Duck though to be absolutely sure since he is the grand poobah of paint.
 
True and I too have grained the database he made time after time also.
 
True and I too have grained the database he made time after time also.

OK, so unless Duck has a secret trick (and he was hyper-accurate in cataloging the colors in the first place), there is no way to tell the difference between hues of a color without a reference to a completed list to compare it to. In other words, unless you have a screen capture of someone's completed hue list for a particular color to which you can compare yours, there doesn't seem to be a way to differentiate between hues of colors with the same name.
 
I too will continue to keep track,thanks.👍 On that do you know if premium and standard hues the same? like Palma Red is on an Evo IV would it be the same as the Evo V chip?

Just going over that now. I think that different cars (even different variations of the same car) will produce a separate hue with the same name.
 
I just look at the chip which is next to each ucd car and compare it to which one I have in my inventory and then buy it if it looks different,I have 3 variations of dark green from Lexus and two Palma Red's from Mitsubishi and I know I have a few more name doubles too which are different chips.
 
Just going over that now. I think that different cars (even different variations of the same car) will produce a separate hue with the same name.

Yeah,I tend to go with that too.
 
I just look at the chip which is next to each ucd car and compare it to which one I have in my inventory and then buy it if it looks different,I have 3 variations of dark green from Lexus and two Palma Red's from Mitsubishi and I know I have a few more name doubles too which are different chips.

That's the problem though, how do you know when you are done? How will you know when you have all the Palma Reds there are?
 
Going with your theory two models have that chip and they both looked different.👍
 
Back