AJNS73's 0/0/0 Cars (Current OCD & Others) -- Closed Until GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter ajns73
  • 1,570 comments
  • 66,821 views
Going with your theory two models have that chip and they both looked different.👍

ch1p also pointed out that mattes traded to you and mattes obtained directly from GT5 every 30 cars are considered different.
 
Considered but their not actually different?
 
Mazda Eunos Roadster J-Limited II '93 sent,Fantasiagrun-VW was the only bone sony threw me this morning.
 
Considered but their not actually different?

It seems so, yes. They aren't different hues, just show as separate entries. Check this too: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6566522#post6566522

Depressing.

Fantasiagrun-VW removed from the back up list.

Tonight's set - Dodge - Bright Blue Met., Dark Gray Met., Light Turqoise Met., Medium Green Met. & Shelby - Maroon

On nights I send multiples of the same color, I am moving one other color out to the end.
 
I hate to do this but You sent me 2 of the same one last night..I ticked 3/4 off the list,to me mattes are mattes there is 12 I think(and the 3 from the Aventador on top of those).
 
I hate to do this but You sent me 2 of the same one last night..I ticked 3/4 off the list,to me mattes are mattes there is 12 I think(and the 3 from the Aventador on top of those).

I know. I sent them because they show as unique hues in my list. My eye for color isn't very good, so I can't really tell if they are truly different. That is what I was talking about last night when I said I send multiples of the same color if they showed up that way in my browser. If you don't want me to do that, then I will go back the way we were doing it before. However, just because you have one hue of a specific color name doesn't mean you have them all (if "all" can even be determined at this point.) Let me know.
 
It showed as 2 in the inventory so I would assume it meant it was 2 that were actually the same,I think it was good as it was,I will try and find the different variations with the same name.👍
 
It showed as 2 in the inventory so I would assume it meant it was 2 that were actually the same,I think it was good as it was,I will try and find the different variations with the same name.👍

ok. We go with random pick on color names that show multiple in my browser. If my horrible color eyes can actually tell a difference, Iwill keep a list of ones that I will send at the end that I know are different hues.
 
I really should have added them to my list I didn't think at the time..,some are quite obvious but that Vert Eau Limpide is a good example they look identical but different hues.(I do have both of those) two different cars too (Xsara and C5).
 
I really should have added them to my list I didn't think at the time..,some are quite obvious but that Vert Eau Limpide is a good example they look identical but different hues.(I do have both of those) two different cars too (Xsara and C5).

Honestly, I don't know how you could have with reliability. Ducks's list is the most complete, but there is no telling if is truly complete. With no other distinguishing characteristic beside eyeballing, it is hard to know one way or the other.
 
Yeah and eyeballing is what I'm doing.I'm graining the database now but I have so many cars I can't determine which colour I got from which car or even if I have a car to match it to because of trades/sets given each day.
 
I would say let's get the list done for now and I can worry about differentiating afterwards.👍
 
Yeah and eyeballing is what I'm doing.I'm graining the database now but I have so many cars I can't determine which colour I got from which car or even if I have a car to match it to because of trades/sets given each day.

The only way would be to keep a meticulous list of the cars the paints came from by date acquired AND never trade or have anything traded to that account. You'd then have to keep another meticulous list of what you got from Sony every day and where they fit in to the rest of the chronology. That's the only way I can think of to do it accurately.
 
Hmm.Did we ever get an answer to the premium/standard paints being the same chips or not?
 
Hmm.Did we ever get an answer to the premium/standard paints being the same chips or not?

You'd have to ask Duck directly. ch1p and I couldn't figure it out.
 
Yeah,I will do.👍 thanks.
 
Yeah,I will do.👍 thanks.

As we are coming up on the end of our run, I just wanted to remind you that my plan is as follows: After our last trade, I want you to compile a list of everything you know you still need. Then from 2/9 on, whenever I have paint slots free, I will send the remaining colors I have.
 
Thanks man much appreciated.👍👍👍 I won't forget it.
 
Thanks man much appreciated.👍👍👍 I won't forget it.

I know you won't. That's why I am doing it. I have unlimited generosity with guys I know appreciate it an would do the same for me if roles were reversed. After this past weekend, you and a handful of other guys I trade with regularly are the only thing keeping me here.
 
I know how that goes yeah,I'm going to give cars away when my schedule clears(around march 10). I have tickets I don't need aswell.

Edit: Arctic White-Chevrolet acquired.
 
Last edited:
S? Anyway update,I believe I have 4 cars left to send(the Motul Pitword 350Z tonight,the Zonda C12S,the Skyline MNP version III '00 and the NSX '95) I believe I sent the S2000 us edititon '01 a while back,If anything is missing the chances are I have it so let me know,if you missed my edit I acquired Arctic White from Chevrolet last night.(I'm still on my secondary doing seasonal's getting me a level 6 over here so I haven't seen today's 10 on my main yet).
 
Last edited:
S? Anyway update,I believe I have 4 cars left to send(the Motul Pitword 350Z tonight,the Zonda C12S,the Skyline MNP version III '00 and the NSX '95) I believe I sent the S2000 us edititon '01 a while back,If anything is missing the chances are I have it so let me know,if you missed my edit I acquired Arctic White from Chevrolet last night.(I'm still on my secondary doing seasonal's getting me a level 6 over here so I haven't seen today's 10 on my main yet).

Arctic White removed from the back-up list. You are correct, I DO NOT need the S2000. I have the same 4 you have. I forgot, what days can you send after 1/03 & 1/31?

I goofed up the days. I sent tomorrow's set today. Will send today's set tomorrow. :P
 
Last edited:
2/8 and 2/9.damned level 6 ticked gave me a premium Infiniti.:ouch:
 
2/8 and 2/9.damned level 6 ticked gave me a premium Infiniti.:ouch:

Back up before you use the tickets, my friend.


Lexus - Medium Beige Met., Super Red V & Maserati - Grigio Granito & Mazda - Copper Red Mica & Mercedes - Tenoritgrau metallic sent
 
2/4 Maserati was done,I only need Glacier Silver Met. from Mazda..I'll send an updated liste when I have done so.
 
2/4 Maserati was done,I only need Glacier Silver Met. from Mazda..I'll send an updated liste when I have done so.

Jesus. That was a waste of time. Oh well, it'll all catch up at the end.


Dodge - Silver Poly, Turquoise met. & Ford - Mark IV Red & Jaguar - Liquid Silver Met. Lexus - Bluish Silver Met.

That's tomorrow's set.
 
3/5 my bad I didn't see the Merc one,Mark IV Red I got today,along with Antares Red and GSXR/4 Yellow Met from Suzuki and Steel Blue Met. from Chevrolet. Jaguar is also complete.
 
write me in for your next 2 available trade dates, I will finish off your museum cards, will let you know exactly what I would like in return
 
3/5 my bad I didn't see the Merc one,Mark IV Red I got today,along with Antares Red and GSXR/4 Yellow Met from Suzuki and Steel Blue Met. from Chevrolet. Jaguar is also complete.

OK, let's do it this way then. Send me the updated list when you have it. I am going to just start at the top and go to the bottom of that list rather than stick with the sets that I have in the schedule.
 
write me in for your next 2 available trade dates, I will finish off your museum cards, will let you know exactly what I would like in return

Much obliged. You have 2/2, 2/3, & 2/4. Just need the cars you want sent.
 
Back