AJNS73's 0/0/0 Cars (Current OCD & Others) -- Closed Until GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter ajns73
  • 1,570 comments
  • 66,821 views
I have to stop this 2 guys chat with one of my posts :D

CZ3 vs C12 trade done, mate!
 
I have to stop this 2 guys chat with one of my posts :D

CZ3 vs C12 trade done, mate!

The first car I ever traded was the CZ-3. That was before I understood the UCD database and before I knew how rare it was. It is good to have it back now.
 
Can you send FR to hemiwilly723 or tell me what accts you want FR for I can send MCs starting tonight.
 
It's nice to see you are keeping adding cars to your list without me noticing... :lol:

I would like your Tommy Kaira ZZ-S in Red.

I will be free to send cars on the 30th, and can send anything else at any time, and since you have any wanted cars at the moment, what would you want for it?
 
Mercedes Benz : 159
Nissan: 42,44,113

sent
 
It's nice to see you are keeping adding cars to your list without me noticing... :lol:

I would like your Tommy Kaira ZZ-S in Red.

I will be free to send cars on the 30th, and can send anything else at any time, and since you have any wanted cars at the moment, what would you want for it?

I like to keep you guys guessing. I'll send you a car list back channel in a few minutes.

werty_56-1
Mercedes Benz : 159
Nissan: 42,44,113

sent

Thank you, but please hold off on any more. willy723 and I working a deal for cars for the rest of those (See above).
 
Skyline MNP III '00 sent,Polar-Silber Met.-Ford acquired.👍
 
Ok, thought I would put these 3 as my want list. Thank You

Nissan Bluebird 1600 Deluxe (510) '69 (Tahitian Blue Metallic)
Renaultsport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (Dark Yellow #9)
TVR Griffith 500 '94 (Flip Flop Yellow)

Sent FR to AJNS73, let me know if the MCs have to go to a diff acct.
 
I just made that third account we were talking about a couple days ago.:lol: maybe it could work.
 
\ Trade /
RUF BTR '86 (Medium Blue)


\ For/
Nissan GTR '07 (White) Fully Tuned
or
Mazda RX7 Amemiya + Maserati Gran Turismo S '00


I just want the RGT been looking for it about a month now :3


Disregard got BTR for a good deal
 
Last edited:
\ Trade /
RUF BTR '86 (Medium Blue)


\ For/
Nissan GTR '07 (White) Fully Tuned
or
Mazda RX7 Amemiya + Maserati Gran Turismo S '00


I just want the RGT been looking for it about a month now :3

RGT or BTR?
 
Ok, thought I would put these 3 as my want list. Thank You

Nissan Bluebird 1600 Deluxe (510) '69 (Tahitian Blue Metallic)
Renaultsport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 (Dark Yellow #9)
TVR Griffith 500 '94 (Flip Flop Yellow)

Sent FR to AJNS73, let me know if the MCs have to go to a diff acct.

That will be fine. I will PM you when the trade approaches or FR you directly if the cars will be coming from a different account.

Skyline MNP III '00 sent,Polar-Silber Met.-Ford acquired.👍

Color removed. I'll be sending 5 in a few minutes.

I just made that third account we were talking about a couple days ago.:lol: maybe it could work.

I never thought I would have 3 when I started this, but I do now. I think most serious traders have three...or more. ;)
 
Holding account (holds paints,0/0 cars most of which are going chip's way and every car in the game with miles and bucket loads of mc's),trading account speaks for it's self and third one is a personal account which won't be traded from or to and generally will have tuned cars.
 
Holding account (holds paints,0/0 cars most of which are going chip's way and every car in the game with miles and bucket loads of mc's),trading account speaks for it's self and third one is a personal account which won't be traded from or to and generally will have tuned cars.

Sounds familiar. One for 100% garage regardless of condition, 100% MCs, gear, horns, etc. One trading account used as more or less a clearing house for everything going out. Last one 0/0/0, a disease I caught from ch1p.
 
I can't see myself doing the 0/0 thing,I made a decision months ago to do that or paints and I'm happy with that.:) I will collect some sets of cars with miles though.
 
I can't see myself doing the 0/0 thing,I made a decision months ago to do that or paints and I'm happy with that.:) I will collect some sets of cars with miles though.

Yeah, I thought the same thing. But I am weak, and now I am doing the 0/0/0 thing. 5 paints sent. Finished off Autobianchi.
 
Thanks.:) what were the other 4? I've shut down for the night.
 
Thanks.:) what were the other 4? I've shut down for the night.

Now your asking for miracles. :) The beauty of doing it this way was I didn't have to keep track of paint names anymore. Don't quote me, but I think theses are the 5:

Alfa - Blue Cosmo met., Blu Misano
Autobianchi - Saratoga White
Chevrolet - Red Jewel Tintcoat, Navy Blue met.
 
Lucky I'm a believer then isn't it.;) thanks man.
 
Lucky I'm a believer then isn't it.;) thanks man.

NP. Over the last month and a half, I have become as attached to your finishing off your paints as you, I think. :) It is my mission to push you across the finish line. Of course, that is if we can ever really figure out how many paints there are and how many different hues, AND oh by the way, find a way to track them easily. now that would be a miracle and will probably take every bit of belief you have in you.
 
Duck's database and then my eyes from there I guess..not so sure about the easy part though.:lol: I guess sony would give me them all anyway eventually.
 
Duck's database and then my eyes from there I guess..not so sure about the easy part though.:lol: I guess sony would give me them all anyway eventually.

Don't be so sure. Look at the UCD Database. Some people in ML#1 will only see some cars once in over 6000 game days. Miss it the first time, too bad. Keep creating new accounts and hope you get put in a favorable part of the list.
 
I like to keep you guys guessing. I'll send you a car list back channel in a few minutes.



Thank you, but please hold off on any more. willy723 and I working a deal for cars for the rest of those (See above).

Okay , I just thought since I don't have any museum cards I could just give you a little help :).

And if I'm not mistaken , I sent you all I had that you needed.

:cheers:
 
6k game days? damn and also each game starts the same way per either GT5 disc or PS3 (I'm going to guess PS3) so no chance of that..I also looked again at the Zonda I said had 55 miles and it was the undtradeable 7.3 C12S.:banghead: I sent what I had though.👍

@Sir Carl I sent the Deep Purple Met. chip.
 
6k game days? damn and also each game starts the same way per either GT5 disc or PS3 (I'm going to guess PS3) so no chance of that..I also looked again at the Zonda I said had 55 miles and it was the undtradeable 7.3 C12S.:banghead: I sent what I had though.👍

@Sir Diogo I sent the Deep Purple Met. chip.

Thanks mate :D
 
But of course,Adam I just sent the C12S from my secondary.👍
 
6k game days? damn and also each game starts the same way per either GT5 disc or PS3 (I'm going to guess PS3) so no chance of that..I also looked again at the Zonda I said had 55 miles and it was the undtradeable 7.3 C12S.:banghead: I sent what I had though.👍

@Sir Carl I sent the Deep Purple Met. chip.

It's PS3, but I don't think you always start in exactly the same spot (I don't remember for sure though. Check the UCD thread for an accurate answer.) In fairness, if you are on ML#1, there are some significant dead spots left to fill, so some of those cars could be in there.

As for the Zonda, it makes no nevermind to me. I need them both, so in my eyes they are equal. I'll have paints out later tonight. Let me know what if anything you got from PD today.
 
Ticket 13 will help you with the 7.3
 
Ticket 13 will help you with the 7.3

I've got 3 of them, but no holes in the schedule to be able to trade the thing off to one of my other accounts if I got it.
 
Back