AJNS73's 0/0/0 Cars (Current OCD & Others) -- Closed Until GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter ajns73
  • 1,570 comments
  • 66,821 views
I didn't get anything from sony today and all three of my accounts started in the same place..so did I just get unlucky?
 
I didn't get anything from sony today and all three of my accounts started in the same place..so did I just get unlucky?

Yes , I got :S
 
It appears I was wrong,my third account seems to have started way further on than the other two.
 
It appears I was wrong,my third account seems to have started way further on than the other two.

I think you'll always be on the same ML, but your offset varies. Once I get a couple of more things accomplished, I am going to start creating new accounts just to see where I end up to see if I can start filling in those gaps.
 
How do we know how many gaps there are?
 
first 5 cards sent
 
How do we know how many gaps there are?

Check this document. This is TornadoAlley's latest update. Select the tab for ML#1 or ML#2 depending on which you are on. Scroll through and you'll see the gaps and how big they are.

willy723
first 5 cards sent

Received and marked off. TY.
 
Last edited:
Right,my old PS3 was deffo ML2,trying to figure out this one.
 
Right,my old PS3 was deffo ML2,trying to figure out this one.

If you're having trouble, you may be in a dead zone. If you are the only solution is to keep creating/deleting accounts until you start from a known point.
 
I give up with the master list dealio but I did get a hold of Silver Met.-Volvo and Silver Gray Met.-Volvo,and to keep us right,the NSX on 2-8 and the Taurus on 2-9 yes? just so you know my next free day after that isn't until something like 3-13...
 
Last edited:
I give up with the master list dealio but I did get a hold of Silver Met.-Volvo and Silver Gray Met.-Volvo,and to keep us right,the NSX on 2-8 and the Taurus on 2-9 yes? just so you know my next free day after that isn't until something like 3-13...

What color was the Taurus?

Volvo colors removed.
 
Black,Black Clear Coat I think.
 
Here it is. Should work like it is in LibreOffice.
 
Infiniti FX45 Concept '02 in 0/0/0 delivered to the AJNS000 account 👍
 
last MCs sent
 
Infiniti FX45 Concept '02 in 0/0/0 delivered to the AJNS000 account 👍

Had a trade for today, but the guy is MIA for 2 weeks. No FR, so I can't send at this point. I'm going to give him until later tonight. If he doesn't respond by the time I'm heading to bed, the slot is yours and I will send the ZZ-S tonight.
 
Had a trade for today, but the guy is MIA for 2 weeks. No FR, so I can't send at this point. I'm going to give him until later tonight. If he doesn't respond by the time I'm heading to bed, the slot is yours and I will send the ZZ-S tonight.

I hope your not talking about me lol. i'll be sending my car tomorow 👍
 
I hope your not talking about me lol. i'll be sending my car tomorow 👍

Nope. jamiephillips is the guy. He hasn't logged in since 1/20. I sent him a PM 1/25 asking for a confirmation on the trade because I had no FR. Sent again yesterday asking again, still nothing. If I don't get something by 9-10pm CST, I am voiding the trades and sending to Han tonight and to you tomorrow.
 
alright the trade we scheduled for tomorow isn't going to happen. my ps3 ylod'd :(

So you can move ahead with your schedule
 
alright the trade we scheduled for tomorow isn't going to happen. my ps3 ylod'd :(

So you can move ahead with your schedule

Don't you got a USB ? :guilty:
 
yeah i have the game backed up. i don't know how long it'l take to get a ps3 though
 
yeah i have the game backed up. i don't know how long it'l take to get a ps3 though

Shouldn't it be like , restarting the ps3 , re- install everything then load from usb and done ?
 
Ylod? no ylod is when it over heats and won't turn on...
 
yup. looks like i wont be able to help you in the near future ;)

sorry for chatting on you're thread AJNS
 
yup. looks like i wont be able to help you in the near future ;)

sorry for chatting on you're thread AJNS

I always make exceptions for ylod talk. Google the hairdryer trick. Works for some not for others. How long it will work varies as well. It is definitely worth a try though before you either purchase new or pay to fix it. It takes about an hour to do. Good luck.
 
I always make exceptions for ylod talk. Google the hairdryer trick. Works for some not for others. How long it will work varies as well. It is definitely worth a try though before you either purchase new or pay to fix it. It takes about an hour to do. Good luck.

I agree with you and I don't because if he does it okay cool but this isn't the 1st time (that I know) that this appends to him soo he will always be doing it and doing it until he completly ruins iit :S

On-Topic : Need any MCs or horns ?
 
I agree with you and I don't because if he does it okay cool but this isn't the 1st time (that I know) that this appends to him soo he will always be doing it and doing it until he completly ruins iit :S

On-Topic : Need any MCs or horns ?

Yup this would be the second time i do it so i know how i just don't think it'l last as long this time.

But anyways sorry for the trade :/ hope you didn't send the car. i'll send you the car once i get a new ps3 :)
 
I agree with you and I don't because if he does it okay cool but this isn't the 1st time (that I know) that this appends to him soo he will always be doing it and doing it until he completly ruins iit :S

On-Topic : Need any MCs or horns ?

Don't need either. You can't ruin it with the hairdryer trick any more than it is already. That is, the way the trick works will not damage the componeNts any more than the original YLOD already has. It will be just as fixable after as before. If you're good with solder, there are a dozen good videos on doing what a shop will charge $150 TO DO.

Yup this would be the second time i do it so i know how i just don't think it'l last as long this time.

But anyways sorry for the trade :/ hope you didn't send the car. i'll send you the car once i get a new ps3 :)

Like I said, it's worth the try. I have a YLOD special. I send the car anyway so you have something to open when you get up and running again. Send if/when you can.
 
Back