AJNS73's 0/0/0 Cars (Current OCD & Others) -- Closed Until GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter ajns73
  • 1,570 comments
  • 66,821 views
GigityGigityGoo
On-Topic : Need any MCs or horns ?

Don't need either. You can't ruin it with the hairdryer trick any more than it is already. That is, the way the trick works will not damage the componeNts any more than the original YLOD already has. It will be just as fixable after as before. If you're good with solder, there are a dozen good videos on doing what a shop will charge $150 TO DO.

Ok , got it , that's was just my opinion :p and you still haven't answered my question
 
Ok , got it , that's was just my opinion :p and you still haven't answered my question

Actually, I did in the first sentence of my reply.
 
The solder balls sony used will get more resistant to melting enough to reset the ylod. eventually it will get so hard to melt them it just won't be worth it.

But yes i will attempt it again if i can't get myself a new one soon.

And thank you sir.

:cheers:
 
Polo Green Met.-Chevrolet 3 Latest update.
 
The solder balls sony used will get more resistant to melting enough to reset the ylod. eventually it will get so hard to melt them it just won't be worth it.

But yes i will attempt it again if i can't get myself a new one soon.

And thank you sir.

:cheers:

I changed my mine. YLOD is a terrible event. I'm sending a full set of 0/0/0 RUFs.
 
I changed my mine. YLOD is a terrible event. I'm sending a full set of 0/0/0 RUFs.

Nevermind
 
Last edited:
Thanks,list updated.:)
 
A couple of notes:

Maintenance Notice
-------------------------

The online service of Gran Turismo 5 will undergo maintenance during the following hours:

Start: 2/6/2012 22:00 EST
Finish: 2/6/2012 23:00 EST

During the maintenance, you will not be able to connect to any of the online services.

*Please note that the exact time of the maintenance may slightly vary.

And for those that use the B-Spec Grinder Yahoo! widget I offer the following. The first quote is from the PSN Community Team regarding the last maintenance. The second quote is from the release notes. Emphasis added by me:

Hey everyone,

We wanted to give you a heads up that there will be maintenance to PSN tomorrow.

Community members who are already logged-in will remain so, as will those who have signed-in through a PlayStation console or the web since January 26th should be able to sign-in again.

There will be limited access to PSN however including no access to the PlayStation Store, account registration, and account management.

Some content may be unavailable for use if it requires network authentication before usage, such as Video titles from the PlayStation Store.

Start: Thu Feb 02 14:00 GMT 2012
End: Fri Feb 03 08:00 GMT 2012

Thank you for your patience as we work to make PSN even better (if that is possible )

-The Community Team

HOW DOES IT WORK?
This Widget, to put it simply, emulates a web browser. Using HTTPS, it first authenticates with store.playstation.com to authenticate your credentials. Then, just like a browser, it stores the logged in session and starts making requests to the JSON APIs on gran-turismo.com. It requests your profile information and the status of your PS3, then tries to automatically launch a race if it's online and ready to go, trying to fill all 16 driver slots with random drivers from your friends list. Then, it monitors the status of the race using the Remote Race JSON API, updating the display appropriately, and when the race is over, it repeats. Simple as that.

In tests done by ch1potle and myself a few days ago, we found that the widget will continue to function as long as you logged in prior to server maintenance and did not lose your connection. However, because of the highlighted sections above, any interruption to service in the PSN Store will cause disruption of the widget if you try to log in after the maintenance begins. So, even if you can access PSN and GT5 servers for online activities such as trading or racing, the widget will not be able to do its job. You can however start remote races from inside GT5 manually.
 
Last edited:
Good idea sir,mind starting me off please? :dopey: also your inbox is packed to the brim.
 
Good idea sir,mind starting me off please? :dopey: also your inbox is packed to the brim.

Just cleared some space. If you can wait until tomorrow, I will send you my daily script.
 
Sure,thanks bud.:)
 
NSX '95 sent.👍
 
I see you are still after some cars. What about scheduling the following ones?

1/3 BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V•Spec N1 base '00 low km
8/3 Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) '71 Grand Prix Red UCD
15/3 Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V•spec (R34) '99 Active Red low km
17/3 CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST185) '95 0/0

for your ?

I'm after these cars, unswitched, don't care miles... too far or still unseen in my UCD :)
Amuse S2000 R1 '04 in New Formula Red, Nurburgring Blue Metallic
Amuse S2000 Street Version '04 in New Indy Yellow Pearl
Citroen - Xsara VTR '03 Jaune Heliodor
Jaguar - XJ220 '92 in Mistral Metallic
Lotus Europa Special '71 in Cirrus White
Opel Speedster '00 in Gelb
Opel Speedster Turbo '00 in Chagalleblau, Mandarin


If (as I guess) you have none of above cars, schedule the following, in this order:
Lotus Elan S1 '62 (Burnt Sand)
Toyota Celica XX 2800GT '81 (Confident Two-Tone)
Lvl 1 ticket
Cizeta V16T '94 (Cizeta Red)
 
Last edited:
I see you are still after some cars. What about scheduling the following ones?

1/3 BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V•Spec N1 base '00 low km
8/3 Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) '71 Grand Prix Red UCD
15/3 Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V•spec (R34) '99 Active Red low km
17/3 CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST185) '95 0/0

for your ?

I'm after these cars, unswitched, don't care miles... too far or still unseen in my UCD :)
Amuse S2000 R1 '04 in New Formula Red, Nurburgring Blue Metallic
Amuse S2000 Street Version '04 in New Indy Yellow Pearl
Citroen - Xsara VTR '03 Jaune Heliodor
Jaguar - XJ220 '92 in Mistral Metallic
Lotus Europa Special '71 in Cirrus White
Opel Speedster '00 in Gelb
Opel Speedster Turbo '00 in Chagalleblau, Mandarin


If (as I guess) you have none of above cars, schedule the following, in this order:
Lotus Elan S1 '62 (Burnt Sand)
Toyota Celica XX 2800GT '81 (Confident Two-Tone)
Lvl 1 ticket
Cizeta V16T '94 (Cizeta Red)

I'll get back to on the first list once I check. I don't have all of my cars in 2.09 yet, so I have to manually check colors. As for the second list, no problem, although didn't we swap Celicas of different colors when they were on the OCD?
 
I see you are still after some cars. What about scheduling the following ones?

1/3 BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V•Spec N1 base '00 low km
8/3 Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) '71 Grand Prix Red UCD
15/3 Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V•spec (R34) '99 Active Red low km
17/3 CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST185) '95 0/0

for your ?

I'm after these cars, unswitched, don't care miles... too far or still unseen in my UCD :)
Amuse S2000 R1 '04 in New Formula Red, Nurburgring Blue Metallic
Amuse S2000 Street Version '04 in New Indy Yellow Pearl
Citroen - Xsara VTR '03 Jaune Heliodor
Jaguar - XJ220 '92 in Mistral Metallic
Lotus Europa Special '71 in Cirrus White
Opel Speedster '00 in Gelb
Opel Speedster Turbo '00 in Chagalleblau, Mandarin


If (as I guess) you have none of above cars, schedule the following, in this order:
Lotus Elan S1 '62 (Burnt Sand)
Toyota Celica XX 2800GT '81 (Confident Two-Tone)
Lvl 1 ticket
Cizeta V16T '94 (Cizeta Red)

I do not have any of the cars you need, unfortunately. This has been scheduled as you requested minus one day on my end.
 
Hi ajns,

When is your next open window for trading?

Looking at the 0/0/0 Shelby Series One Supercharged '03 (Silver w/White Stripes).

Current have '66 Bday Ticket and should be getting the '70 one tomorrow. So hopefully you can use one of them for the trade?
 
Hi ajns,

When is your next open window for trading?

Looking at the 0/0/0 Shelby Series One Supercharged '03 (Silver w/White Stripes).

Current have '66 Bday Ticket and should be getting the '70 one tomorrow. So hopefully you can use one of them for the trade?

Looks like next open slot for a car is 2/29. Either ticket would be fine.
 
Looks like next open slot for a car is 2/29. Either ticket would be fine.

Thanks. Please ink me in for that available slot. I can send the ticket first on the 23rd or 24th. Just waiting on another transaction confirmation. Is the March 1st open also? Maybe we can do the '66 for Shelby & '70 for the Ford Taurus SHO '98 (Black Clearcoat)? I could send the '70 ticket on the 24th or 25th depending on how things go.
 
Thanks. Please ink me in for that available slot. I can send the ticket first on the 23rd or 24th. Just waiting on another transaction confirmation. Is the March 1st open also? Maybe we can do the '66 for Shelby & '70 for the Ford Taurus SHO '98 (Black Clearcoat)? I could send the '70 ticket on the 24th or 25th depending on how things go.

3/1 no, 3/2 yes.
 
3/1 no, 3/2 yes.

Thank you again. That will also work for me :)

Please send FR to Wine_Me on 22nd or by 23rd or earlier if you like.
 
Thank you again. That will also work for me :)

Please send FR to Wine_Me on 22nd or by 23rd or earlier if you like.

Should have the FR out and the thread schedule changed by tomorrow night. I have to check to see which account which car is on. You may get multiple requests from AJNS73, ajslider, and/or AJNS000.
 
Should have the FR out and the thread scheduled changed by tomorrow night. I have to check to see which account which car is on. You may get multiple requests from AJNS73, ajslider, and/or AJNS000.
Not a problem at all. Just let me know which account you want the ticket's to be sent to 👍. Thanks Bud 👍
 
I do not have any of the cars you need, unfortunately. This has been scheduled as you requested minus one day on my end.

Thank you for checking, and for scheduling first :)
 
Seams like cars that I want are finding their way to your list... or that I don't noticed then when they first appear...

I would like your Shelby Series One with White stripes.

My 1st open slot as of now is the 2nd, and I will send you the Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-I) '01 in 0/0/0 for it.
 
Seams like cars that I want are finding their way to your list... or that I don't noticed then when they first appear...

I would like your Shelby Series One with White stripes.

My 1st open slot as of now is the 2nd, and I will send you the Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-I) '01 in 0/0/0 for it.

Will 3/3 work?
 
Thanks ajns73 for the schedule :cheers:
 
Maintenance Notice
Feb 20, 2012
The online service of Gran Turismo 5 will undergo maintenance during the following hours:

Start: 2/23/2012 09:00 EST
Finish: 2/23/2012 18:00 EST

During the maintenance, you will not be able to connect to any of the online services.

*Please note that the exact time of the maintenance may slightly vary.
 
Maintenance Notice
Feb 20, 2012
The online service of Gran Turismo 5 will undergo maintenance during the following hours:

Start: 2/23/2012 09:00 EST
Finish: 2/23/2012 18:00 EST

During the maintenance, you will not be able to connect to any of the online services.

*Please note that the exact time of the maintenance may slightly vary.

Looks like I will be ripping tickets for those hours.
 
Back