All Avatar Related Items Here....

Can someone shrink this to Premium size for me please?

18344-anybody-have-any-idea-how-many-experimental-aircraft-using-rotary-engines-rotary-engine_anim.gif

Could someone take this avatar....
image.php

and Put a BMW logo in place of the VW one?

I no longer drive a VW and picked up an M3, so I need an avatar to match.
Thanks in advance!

Can someone fix my avatar with the colors from the sheet below, replacing the Blue w/ Mets Blue, the Orange w/ Orange & the black w/ Black

64mi9x.png

NewYorkMets_FRC_9999_SCC_SRGB.png

If you want someone to look at it for you, we kind of need to see it.

Unless we get to pick one for you. ;)

A removal of the white background would be superb.

06192019833a94ffa33d243220f9de05_58574.jpg

Made one with the proper color transparent background
Edit: oh I see what the other guy did now, thought he used the wrong color lol. Sorry

CC1D952F-5FAE-43D3-84D8-9828D30AC999-1188-00000388C2111F8D_zps786515ea.jpg

Last edited:
It's not just you.

Mine were broken too, I've just switched to one of GTP's standard avatars until it all works tickety-boo again.

There are major avatar, profile picture, and photo gallery issues at the moment (see some of the other topics here in the Site Support forum).

These will be resolved later this week. Sorry for the inconvenience. It may take up to 12 hours for your avatar to appear.

Hi guys, if anyone could work their magic on this for a Premium size avatar I would be very thankful. The big black lines at the top and bottom don't need to stay, either. :P

2011-Audi-R18-TDI-Le-Mans-Victory-Front-And-Side-Speed-1920x1440.jpg

Last edited:
Trying to get the following GIF as my avatar, but it either says the remote file is too large, or if it does upload, it's not as a GIF and it's just the first frame as a picture.

Could anybody help me, please?

Thanks in advance.

bki.gif

jC11oJQ.gif

Could somebody please mirror that to face the other way, and make the background the same colour as the GTP background?
Thanks.

I tried to use it, but it said that it can't do animated images, but I see other people with GIFs as avatars.

?

I tried to use it, but it said that it can't do animated images, but I see other people with GIFs as avatars.

?

Were you accidentally trying to replace your Profile Picture?

That's the one that gives you the 'No Animated Images Or Else' message.

Back