All Avatar Related Items Here....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rice Rocketeer
  • 5,056 comments
  • 364,542 views
Believe it or not, my avatar was supposed to be a .gif.


:ouch: Could anyone walk me through the steps of reducing file size to Premo avatar size? I've actually got a few .gif files to use. :lol: All of them are still Molly Quinn.

tumblr_mclvuyaqgT1rynytv.gif


tumblr_lpr2zntzN51qb3p1co1_500.gif


tumblr_lxq739Resa1rnnqmmo1_250.gif


Any one of these could hopefully fit.

See above request from earlier...

I'm open to requests.

Would you? Please?
 
I`m asking myself if anybody with good editing skills can build an avatar for the unofficial hero on the planet: eminembeastfan2

I tried hard to work on that one... <- Irony here. (I know that picture is too large.) <- Reality here.



Seriously, IMAO he needs an avatar.
 
Last edited:
Believe it or not, my avatar was supposed to be a .gif.


:ouch: Could anyone walk me through the steps of reducing file size to Premo avatar size? I've actually got a few .gif files to use. :lol: All of them are still Molly Quinn.

tumblr_mclvuyaqgT1rynytv.gif


tumblr_lpr2zntzN51qb3p1co1_500.gif


tumblr_lxq739Resa1rnnqmmo1_250.gif


Any one of these could hopefully fit.

couldn't get the last one 25k or less, made crops of the other 2 also.

tumblr_mclvuyaqgT1rynytv_zps6968ccf5.gif


tumblr_mclvuyaqgT1rynytvm_zps85daaa06.gif


tumblr_lpr2zntzN51qb3p1co1_500_zps15179101.gif


tumblr_lpr2zntzN51qb3p1co1_500_zps7fc070cb.gif
 
Last edited:
Wow, I was asking if any of them would fit, and how to do it. Mikeybc, you went overboard. Thanks!
 
Possible to shrink this one down?

2UaZUaYl.gif

Probably if you remove any frames that are not moving at the end, there's a long pause and may contain a bunch of identical frames that waste space, Maybe cut a few from the beginning too so I can keep a bit of the creepy stare at the end :). I can try tonight or tomorrow.
 
Could somebody make the backround invisible and make it smaller?
BTW i dont have premo. Thanks guys:cheers:

Nissan-Skyline-R34-GTR.jpg
 
It's pretty small within the 100px dimentions allowed.

r34_av_zps30027171.png
 
R1600Turbo@ its perfect, it even matches with the flag and the color of my name. Thank you :bowdown:
 
I would really appreciate if one of you clever Photoshop'ers, could delete the background of my avatar and/or ("just") make it "invisible", while it'll stay in 120*120 pixels... :cheers: Thanks.
 
Yes, I do. - Sorry for not posting it before.
NcpFzmb.png
 
I have it ready but Photobucket is under maintenance. 👎
 
It looks like it works! Thank you very much :cheers:.
 
Can somebody delete the background and resize to 100x100 with good quality? Would be awesome! Thank you (:
P1020776_zps33e12ed2.jpg
 
Thank you so much! Looks great! Thanks (:
 
Possible to make this into a premium sized avatar?

YesGooglyEyesDoMakeEverythingBetter-19907.gif
 
Anyone willing this to standard member size?

SgtPeppah-GTAVCS.png

Sergeant Peppah, the guy who kicked Victor Vance from the army in GTA VCS

:)
 
Is it possible?

hF5B014C9
 
fxqana.jpg


Can someone AMG part only with the grey backround for my avatar. Much thanks! :)
 
Last edited:
Back