All Avatar Related Items Here....

Believe it or not, my avatar was supposed to be a .gif.

:ouch: Could anyone walk me through the steps of reducing file size to Premo avatar size? I've actually got a few .gif files to use. :lol: All of them are still Molly Quinn.

tumblr_mclvuyaqgT1rynytv.gif

tumblr_lpr2zntzN51qb3p1co1_500.gif

tumblr_lxq739Resa1rnnqmmo1_250.gif

Any one of these could hopefully fit.

See above request from earlier...

I'm open to requests.

Would you? Please?

I`m asking myself if anybody with good editing skills can build an avatar for the unofficial hero on the planet: eminembeastfan2

I tried hard to work on that one... <- Irony here. (I know that picture is too large.) <- Reality here.

Seriously, IMAO he needs an avatar.

Last edited:
Believe it or not, my avatar was supposed to be a .gif.

:ouch: Could anyone walk me through the steps of reducing file size to Premo avatar size? I've actually got a few .gif files to use. :lol: All of them are still Molly Quinn.

tumblr_mclvuyaqgT1rynytv.gif

tumblr_lpr2zntzN51qb3p1co1_500.gif

tumblr_lxq739Resa1rnnqmmo1_250.gif

Any one of these could hopefully fit.

couldn't get the last one 25k or less, made crops of the other 2 also.

tumblr_mclvuyaqgT1rynytv_zps6968ccf5.gif

tumblr_mclvuyaqgT1rynytvm_zps85daaa06.gif

tumblr_lpr2zntzN51qb3p1co1_500_zps15179101.gif

tumblr_lpr2zntzN51qb3p1co1_500_zps7fc070cb.gif

Last edited:
Possible to shrink this one down?

2UaZUaYl.gif

Probably if you remove any frames that are not moving at the end, there's a long pause and may contain a bunch of identical frames that waste space, Maybe cut a few from the beginning too so I can keep a bit of the creepy stare at the end :). I can try tonight or tomorrow.

I would really appreciate if one of you clever Photoshop'ers, could delete the background of my avatar and/or ("just") make it "invisible", while it'll stay in 120*120 pixels... :cheers: Thanks.

Back