All Avatar Related Items Here....

Were you accidentally trying to replace your Profile Picture?

That's the one that gives you the 'No Animated Images Or Else' message.

Ahhhhhh ok. Thanks.

I'd still like it fitted to non-premium size and dimensions as well though.
Mirrored and with the background same colour as the GTP background.
(To any people that would do it, thanks.)

Does that work?
First time trying something like this, it says that the there is no backgroun don it. I don't really know though. : /

Link

matt-bellamy-Kawai+2.jpg

Can someone resize this to standard size (100x100)?

Anyone able to make the background transparent on this? I can resize it but maybe i'm missing something but it seems with GIMP you can't erase the background.

Despite the fact there wasn't a please, this works. :indiff:

blackbird_zps3697fe57.jpg

I don't normally do them any more without manners. You're lucky your sister is hot.

Despite the fact there wasn't a please, this works. :indiff:

blackbird_zps3697fe57.jpg

I don't normally do them any more without manners. You're lucky your sister is hot.

Haha, sorry I was in a rush when I typed that. Thank you very much. :)👍

Hey, would someone be able to transform this into a Premium size avatar for me please?
Thanks in advance you kind people! 👍

tumblr_msa53ynsc21s32iszo1_1280.jpg

I see. I always thought of it as in the more you stretch the picture, the less quality. It must work both ways.

Well, if you want a specific part of the photo to be bigger, then you are stretching it.

Otherwise, you're just looking at a pencil from the other side of a footy field.

So, in order to "zoom in" on the subject of the large photo, after shrinking the photo... Stretching does occur.

9924473986_26786a23ea_m.jpg

In my avatar, I left it the standard size, even though it's smaller than the 120 x 120 allotted to Premo users, purely to avoid stretching/ugly bits.

I see. I always thought of it as in the more you stretch the picture, the less quality. It must work both ways.

That's right, but also by making the image smaller you're also fitting more image into a smaller space, and losing a lot of detail.

Nissan-Skyline-R34-GTR.png
Fazerfan-1.png
Fazerfan.png
Fazerfan-2.png
Fazerfan-3.png
Fazerfan-192-x-192.png

Hi Fazerfan hope this works for you. :D
Could somebody make this the right size and make the edges around the car invisible? Thank you! :bowdown:
Picture removed by me for qouting?

I would really appreciate if one of you clever Photoshop'ers, could delete the background of my avatar and/or ("just") make it "invisible", while it'll stay in 120*120 pixels... :cheers: Thanks.
Dean-J.png
Dean-J-1.png
Dean-J-2.png

See if this looks ok @Dean J. :D
I would be a bit cautious in using it tho since the avatar on posts is 120 x 120 but you have it also in your profile page at 192 x 192. So changing one or other effects both now with the new forum software?

EDIT:
I have found that if you goto your profile page.
And use the 192 x 192 then it must autoconfigure it for what it looks like in posts? (Cropped to 120 x 120 but not cut? :))

Last edited:
125853.jpg
Your-pic-improved.png

Hope this looks better. @tlowr4 👍 Its in 192 x 192. Use it on your profile page and the new site software looks like it configures it down to 120 x 120 in all your posts in threads.

Last edited:
Back