All Avatar Related Items Here....

Originally posted by viper_maniac
Those are all great man. I really like the viper one(as you can tell <----). Can't wait to see any more ya got. Preferably a *nudge* viper one. :D :D

thatz cool that u are using my avatar...i've been a little busy with school so just give a little time before i start posting more of em....!

sorry bout that guys, but academics is a liittle more important that GTP! ;)

Can you make me a Mazda related avatar? I got this RX-7 one, but it's just noting compared to the ones you and others do.
Thanks,
MazKid

Originally posted by MazKid
Can you make me a Mazda related avatar? I got this RX-7 one, but it's just noting compared to the ones you and others do.
Thanks,
MazKid

Here you go.

mazkid.gif

~LoudMusic

Ok, can somebody make me an avatar? I do not have the software to do it anymore so I was wondering if somebody could make me one. I made this one that I am using right now and am growing tired of it. (ViperConcept pics) Anyway, can somebody please make me an avatar?! Thank you.

Originally posted by ViperConcept
Ok, can somebody make me an avatar? I do not have the software to do it anymore so I was wondering if somebody could make me one. I made this one that I am using right now and am growing tired of it. (ViperConcept pics) Anyway, can somebody please make me an avatar?! Thank you.

Anything special you're looking for?

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by LoudMusic

Anything special you're looking for?

~LoudMusic

Yeah ViperConcept pics. Go to www.dodge-vipers.com and click on the viperconcept pics on the left and click "pictures" and there will be a bunch of close up pics of a viperconcept I would like those and at the end to have my name appear. Any more questions?

Well here is the first installment of ...

LOUDMUSIC`S GTPLANET AVATARS!

You are free to use any of them, and if you'd like a copy of the PSDs so you can chop them up and make something else out of the parts, just let me know. I also have a lot of the origonal images or can point you to where I got them.

Have fun!

~LoudMusic

In case you're wondering ... the BB software that Jordan is using freaks out when you put four tags together (: I had to move the URL tag to the begining to make it work.

ALL BETTER (:

~LoudMusic

Nice job - good to see the Tuscan shot caught your eye as well.

If I wasn't so attached to the Benetton BBQ at Germany from '94 I'd use it...

Hey, LoudMusic these are all great avatars. I really like the checkered flag one! :eek: Also the yellow cars front wheel one. The Cindy moving avatar is awesome. I was wondering if you could make me a custom one. You up for it?

Originally posted by ViperConcept
Hey, LoudMusic these are all great avatars. I really like the checkered flag one! :eek: Also the yellow cars front wheel one. The Cindy moving avatar is awesome. I was wondering if you could make me a custom one. You up for it?

I'll work on some Viper ones, and I'll throw your name in a couple of them.

~LoudMusic

The second installment of ...

LOUDMUSIC`S GTPLANET AVATARS!

... is here.

You are free to use any of them, and if you'd like a copy of the PSDs so you can chop them up and make something else out of the parts, just let me know. I also have a lot of the origonal images or can point you to where I got them.

Have fun!

~LoudMusic

Man, these are great, LoudMusic! :eek: Where'd you find the checkered flag for this one?

checkered_flag.gif

Oh one more thing, don't nobody use the one that has my name on it or I will hunt you down and kill you! :D j/k but still don't use it.

Thanks for this one Loud:
gwen3.jpg
She is so hot! :D

Originally posted by Jordan
Man, these are great, LoudMusic! :eek: Where'd you find the checkered flag for this one?

checkered_flag.gif

What I've started doing lately is using Google's image search.

http://www.google.com/imghp?hl=en

It works pretty well. That's the same checkered flag I used on the squirel I made for that crazy rabid squirrel dude.

So you guys like `em? You want me to make more? I'm running out of ideas that fit into 75px X 75px and less than 26kb. But a bunch of you are on dialup, so I guess they have to stay pretty small ... I'll keep thinking of stuff. Any ideas? I need something to get the ball rolling sometimes.

One of my favorites:

viper_wink.gif

~LoudMusic

Back