All Avatar Related Items Here....

Originally posted by Jordan
Man, these are great, LoudMusic! :eek: Where'd you find the checkered flag for this one?

checkered_flag.gif

Gee, maybe Jordan would like a copy of the origonal ... DUH! Sorry (:

checkered_flag.jpg

~LoudMusic

I think most of mine have been good for using on other discussion boards. They make good advertisements for GTPlanet.

I've already got 'series 3' underway. I'm going to try to release them in batches of 30, to be consistant.

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by LoudMusic

So you guys like `em? You want me to make more? I'm running out of ideas that fit into 75px X 75px and less than 26kb. But a bunch of you are on dialup, so I guess they have to stay pretty small ... I'll keep thinking of stuff. Any ideas? I need something to get the ball rolling sometimes.

~LoudMusic

At the risk of sounding like I have an obsession with this, avatars of infamous racing accidents would be good!

Also, motorsport ones, like F1, champcars, WRC and the like!

Good work!

Originally posted by vat_man

At the risk of sounding like I have an obsession with this, avatars of infamous racing accidents would be good!

Also, motorsport ones, like F1, champcars, WRC and the like!

Good work!

Can you give me some links to "infamous racing accidents" pictures? I'm at a bit of a loss there (:

Motor sports should be easy. I'll scour through the F1 Desktop pictures and see what I can come up with. How about rally pictures? Does anyone have links to good rally photography sites?

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by Jordan
Take a look at http://www.rallygallery.com, http://www.rallylive.com, and http://www.swrt.com. Thanks for the flag, too! :D

Sweeeeeeet. Those are some good looking websites. I'll rip some images off them and make a few avatars tonight.

By the way, your punctuation is inside your URL tags, so it adds it to the links. They appear to be dead links because the address has the comma or period at the end ...

Series 2 came out only two days after Series 1, but don't expect me to hold that kind of pace! (: I was running high revs on high octane fuel (Nutter Butter cookies :D ).

(:

~LoudMusic

....Series 2 came out only two days after Series 1, but don't expect me to hold that kind of pace! (: I was running high revs on high octane fuel (Nutter Butter cookies :D ).

(:

~LoudMusic

Come on man, you can do it! What's a address that I can have a costco shipment of nutter-butters sent to? :lol:

:D

HA HA!
That's feaking AWSOME MAN! I don't think you'd ever see that in the US. Thanks for the links, I'll get some of those avatars made soon too.

~LoudMusic

I was going to mention it, but thought it would be better if you discovered it yourself. It is a beauty- no wonder he crashed!

Hey Loud, these avatars are insane! I like pretty much all of them. :cool:
I realy like the one that has the ViperConcept statistics on it and I would use it but Stealth Viper beat me to it. :( Anyway, I will more than likely end up using one. I really like the checkered flag. :eek: !

Originally posted by ViperConcept
Hey Loud, these avatars are insane! I like pretty much all of them. :cool:
I realy like the one that has the ViperConcept statistics on it and I would use it but Stealth Viper beat me to it. :( Anyway, I will more than likely end up using one. I really like the checkered flag. :eek: !

<----You talking about this one?

Originally posted by viper_maniac

<----You talking about this one?

That'd be the one, I'm sure. Don't worry, as popular as the Viper is, I'm sure I'll have more in the next set of avatars.

~LoudMusic

That's feaking AWSOME MAN! I don't think you'd ever see that in the US. Thanks for the links, I'll get some of those avatars made soon too.

~LoudMusic

Oh yeah - no fatals, dude!

The third installment of ...

LOUDMUSIC`S GTPLANET AVATARS!

... is here.

You are free to use any of them, and if you'd like a copy of the PSDs so you can chop them up and make something else out of the parts, just let me know. I also have a lot of the origonal images or can point you to where I got them.

Have fun!

(PS: Thanks for the inspiration, vat_man. This one was all for you)

~LoudMusic

The fourth AND fifth installments of ...

... are here.

You are free to use any of them, and if you'd like a copy of the PSDs so you can chop them up and make something else out of the parts, just let me know. I also have a lot of the origonal images or can point you to where I got them.

Have fun!

(PS: Thanks for the inspiration, Jordan. Series 5 was all for you. ZeroCool85, I threw some Dauer avatars in Series 4, animated ones to come in Series 6)

~LoudMusic

The third installment of ...

... is here.

Have fun!

(PS: Thanks for the inspiration, vat_man. This one was all for you)

~LoudMusic

Dude! They're FANTASTIC!!!

I'm still cleaning up the green tea that came out through my nose from laughing so hard!!!

How do you change these avtars to a JPG or something. Because they will not work when I select them. I try and submit my modifications but it says it is not the right thing. HELP ME! :confused:

Originally posted by ViperConcept
How do you change these avtars to a JPG or something. Because they will not work when I select them. I try and submit my modifications but it says it is not the right thing. HELP ME! :confused:

Mate, all I do is right click on the avatar I want, open up the Properties, copy the address of the avatar, go to the Edit Option page in GT3 (where you pick the avatar), paste the address, and Submit Modifications.

I'm probably doing it all arse-about, but it gets the job done...

Originally posted by vat_man

Mate, all I do is right click on the avatar I want, open up the Properties, copy the address of the avatar, go to the Edit Option page in GT3 (where you pick the avatar), paste the address, and Submit Modifications.

I'm probably doing it all arse-about, but it gets the job done...

Wow, that's faster than the way I do it ...

~LoudMusic

Those are all kick ass. Great work man. Is it possible to get a couple Dale Earnhardt ones?

<---It saddens me to see this pic but it was the only Earnhardt one.

Back