All Avatar Related Items Here....

Originally posted by vat_man

Dude! They're FANTASTIC!!!

I'm still cleaning up the green tea that came out through my nose from laughing so hard!!!

I had to reread that ... thanks for the compliment (: .... I think ....

About being "smart and lazy" ... aren't you the same guy that started a thread about some kind of life advice ... ? (: Well anyway, I was smart and lazy when I was making the majority of those avatars. I just had a template ready and kept dropping the next image in and clicking save. It worked quite well, and only took about 25 minutes. That is, after I had all the images downloaded.

Bed time ... or actually, way past. I think I'll start a "life advice" thread of my own before I head out though ...

~LoudMusic

No no - the fitness thing fits in with the philosophy. I'm too lazy to deal with health problems later in life.

Big picture, dude!

Hey, do you think you could make one of my actual car from my site?
Ive got photoshop and just dont have the time to make one of my own, heck, dont even know how to do the basics yet. :rolleyes:
Maybe some pics of the car and one or two of the engine shots would be nice.
Ive seen some of what you do and looks really nice.
I can use this avatar for some of the other boards I venture and I would forever be in your debt. :D
Send me a message on how things are going. ;)
Let me know if you can do it. Thanks very much ahead of time.
You got paypal?? I might even give you a five spot for the trouble of doing it and would be well worth the effort. :P
Let me know man.
Later.

Originally posted by misnblu
Hey, do you think you could make one of my actual car from my site?
Ive got photoshop and just dont have the time to make one of my own, heck, dont even know how to do the basics yet. :rolleyes:
Maybe some pics of the car and one or two of the engine shots would be nice.
Ive seen some of what you do and looks really nice.
I can use this avatar for some of the other boards I venture and I would forever be in your debt. :D
Send me a message on how things are going. ;)
Let me know if you can do it. Thanks very much ahead of time.
You got paypal?? I might even give you a five spot for the trouble of doing it and would be well worth the effort. :P
Let me know man.
Later.

yeah sure...its cool..and one more thing...no money plz!!! :)

No no - the fitness thing fits in with the philosophy. I'm too lazy to deal with health problems later in life.

Big picture, dude!

So when is it ok to start being lazy? There has to be a breaking point ... surely someone so wise as you has decifered the code and can fill in the less knowledgable on such topics.

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by LoudMusic

So when is it ok to start being lazy? There has to be a breaking point ... surely someone so wise as you has decifered the code and can fill in the less knowledgable on such topics.

~LoudMusic

No no - you've misunderstood.

It's the old stitch in time thing. If I do a bit of work now, it saves a LOT of work later on. It's a Present Value judgement, and working in the finance industry has proven that the general public don't understand the concept that receiveing $100 now is worth more than receiving $100.

This is the same thing - I figure that a bit of effort now is better value than a lot of effort later on. Well, that, and I refuse to die of something I could have prevented (bit of personal history involving parents and cancer in that one). Cancer and accidental - can't do much about. Heart attack and diseases associated with sloth and obesity - can do something about.

I can rationalise anything.

No no - you've misunderstood.

It's the old stitch in time thing. If I do a bit of work now, it saves a LOT of work later on. It's a Present Value judgement, and working in the finance industry has proven that the general public don't understand the concept that receiveing $100 now is worth more than receiving $100.

This is the same thing - I figure that a bit of effort now is better value than a lot of effort later on. Well, that, and I refuse to die of something I could have prevented (bit of personal history involving parents and cancer in that one). Cancer and accidental - can't do much about. Heart attack and diseases associated with sloth and obesity - can do something about.

I can rationalise anything.

Well "stich in time" yea ... I can see that. I suppose that means I should get off my lazy butt and start running again. It's been almost five years since I competed. My metabolism makes me lazy. That's my excuse (:

~LoudMusic

The sixth installment of ...

LOUDMUSIC`S GTPLANET AVATARS!

... is here.

You are free to use any of them, and if you'd like a copy of the PSDs so you can chop them up and make something else out of the parts, just let me know. I also have a lot of the original images or can point you to where I got them.

Have fun!

~LoudMusic

The seventh installment of ...

... is here.

You are free to use any of them, and if you'd like a copy of the PSDs so you can chop them up and make something else out of the parts, just let me know. I also have a lot of the original images or can point you to where I got them.

This one includes some avatars for those GTA-3 nuts out there, and the Dale Earnhardt ones are for viper_maniac. I hope you like, and have fun!

~LoudMusic

I'd like to see some more animated ones with cars and stuff. Might take a while to make though.

Originally posted by MazKid
I'd like to see some more animated ones with cars and stuff. Might take a while to make though.

Yea, they do tend to take quite a bit longer. They're also bigger files, so they take longer for people to download. An unspoken packed among web designers and web server admins is to keep things as small as possible. It makes everyone's life easier. Unfortunately not everyone follows such ways. Example: http://www.uark.edu -- the whole main page is images. NASTY!

But, I'll start putting a few together. I want to find pictures of the real cars that are modeled in GT3. If anyone can help me out, it would be much appreciated. I want to make avatars of all the "Race Cars", like the Denso Sard and Castrol Supras, all the Skylines, the Viper ... etc etc.

~LoudMusic

I don't know where you would find one but could you see if you could make an avatar of a Ferrari 355 race car, much appreciated.

Thanks!!!!

The eighth installment of ...

... is here.

More Simpsons avatars, some rally, and some real life "LM" race cars.

~LoudMusic

The ninth installment of ...

... is here.

Some more rally, and some Calvin & Hobbes (love Hobbes, he's so cool).

~LoudMusic

(I've been a little avatar machine today ... )

The tenth installment of ...

... is here.

RALLY RALLY RALLY! This is to fulfill one of Jordan's earlier requests ...

~LoudMusic

When I get to series 12 (only two more) I'm going to stop, resort, and think about what I'm going to do next. If there's something you'd like, post it here and I'll try to work it in.

Thanks for the kind words of support!

~LoudMusic

Back